• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 08:40:01 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Stop the rape of innocent, beautiful motorcycles!

Started by Vini, March 19, 2016, 10:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

March 19, 2016, 10:28:25 PM Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 10:39:59 PM by vin97

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

soon we will see flying MotoGP bikes if those winglets gets much bigger, i am sure at Mugello the ducati will fly at the end of the straight going over the bump!  ;D
Meyer#12

Vini

Leave that shit to f1 and wsbk, where the vehicles look ugly anyway

Napalm Nick

March 19, 2016, 11:05:27 PM #4 Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 11:08:33 PM by Napalm Nick
Talking of F1..... I spent all afternoon Thursday slavering polish on my car and now Red Bull tell me a rough Matte finish has better aerodynamic properties than a smooth shiny surface (makes the air 'cling' to it apparently). WTF! Now I have to sandpaper the car and apply Hammerite finish.  ::) 50 years of aerodynamic law in the bin.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

thought so, too

btw, couldn't bring myself to watch the dildo-nose vacuum cleaners, is the new qualy format really as bad as everybody says?

Hawk

Totally agree with you Vin..... UGLY INDEED!!{Finger down the throat and throwing up}(unfortunately there isn't an emoticon for that action).

Now maybe some may see the sense in being romantic of past delights of the eye.  :P ;D

But it's typical FIM behaviour to allow such crap into the sport, same as they've ruined F1 qualifying with their new rules...... They all want stringing up by their balls and left hanging there for a thousand years of misery and hell!  >:(

Just another nail in the coffin for MotoGP in my opinion... Bauk, Bauk, BAUK!!  >:( :'(

But HEY! I've just had a thought..... Maybe it's HONDA throwing their wait around again! Hehe!  ;D

"The truth is out there!"

Edit: Please no one make any bike mods with these UGLY WINGS..... I for one won't use them out of principle and protest.  :P

Hawk.
PS: @Vin - F1 Qualy is SO bad now mate.... If they don't change it straight away for the next GP then I can see everyone just not watching the qualifying at all but just the Sunday race event.

Napalm Nick

Hehe yes see Rolex know the truth! 0.004 sec saved!!

I like the new format cos it gets the bloody cars on the track at the lights going green instead of 50 minutes of sitting in the pits then a last second dash. In the wet it will be even better.  And you can watch the 90 seconds tick down knowing someone is out! Its good for that.....what it isn't good for is finding out who is the quickest over one lap. Oh  ???

Napalm Nick

2 things Hawk....

1.The Duke already has wings in this game.

lol sorry mate couldn't resist.  ;D

Vini

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 19, 2016, 11:24:46 PMit gets the bloody cars on the track at the lights going green instead of 50 minutes of sitting in the pits then a last second dash.
This is what I thought as well so I am quite surprised about the amount of negative feedback.

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 19, 2016, 11:24:46 PMwhat it isn't good for is finding out who is the quickest over one lap.
To be fair, that was not much of a question last season anyway.

Guess I will have to take a look at it next time myself.

Hawk

Really!?  Have I rode the Duke!? I think I have... OMG!!!  :o :o :o

Well may someone cut my balls off quick!! ;D 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

It didn't help when Martin Brundle declared it was bad and went into a sulk about it for a good 5 minutes until Crofty butted in and tried to clear the gloom being cast to the world, with desperation in his voice.
None of the commentators seemed to pick up on the fact there were cars scrambling to get out the second the clock started.  He had another good old sulk declaring the season would be a re-run of the last two once the front runners were known. Mind you I felt the same on that point. :( 
Having watched it since I was a kid I wrestle each year with whether or not I should watch it still, but I live in this eternal hope cycle and I can't seem to get off.
Favourite comment so far is Bernie Ecclestone saying he doesn't know why people watch it because it's boring hahahaha OMG.

matty0l215

Hey

If it takes wings for a Ducati to win, then Wing away my Italian friends!

;)

I'm honestly not that bothered by them on the Moto GP bikes, but if they start using them on SBK bikes I would be worried and I would have a fit if they started using them aggressively on road bikes (edgy fairings don't count IMO)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

Quote from: vin97 on March 19, 2016, 10:57:47 PM
Leave that shit to f1 and wsbk, where the vehicles look ugly anyway

What what what!!??  :o Nah man sbk all the way!  :D proper bikes lad  ;)

matty0l215

This is what I would see as perfectly acceptable

This on the other hand....
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE