• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | Race 2 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 14, 2015, 04:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

(Club made a small donation to this chap for his Countdown Timers)

CHAMPIONSHIP INFORMATION & SIGN UP LINK

NOTE: THIS TRACK HAS CHANGED TO Misano

RACE PROGRAMME:

THURSDAY - Server will be GPBOC 1.
19.00CET     Race 2 Sign-up closes
20.30CET     Server Master-reset - Whitelist in force - Unofficial Practice Starts
21:00CET     Official Practice Starts - everyone requested to be on server BEFORE qually starts
21:15CET     Qualifying starts  - minimum chat rule
21:30CET     1 minute Warm up session (to re-capture core.exe players)
21.31CET      RACE  (18 LAPS NO WARMUP LAP)  - minimum chat rule

Race restarts will be kept to an absolute minimum - please understand and practice your race start procedure and know what causes disqualifications/jumps. NO WARMUP LAP.

Before and During the Un-official practice there will be some RACE START practice so please come early if you can.

Finally, Good luck all.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

1st Post updated with NEW TRACK information and Race Programme

Topic unlocked.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

I think it's a bad choice, it is an imperfect circuit (just look at the curbs of ice ...) You should not give the opportunity to vote, but choose the best tracks and the most advanced in the development  :P

And I say this as an Italian, who knows very well Misano.

Napalm Nick

July 21, 2015, 02:58:03 PM #3 Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 02:59:38 PM by Napalm Nick
Get that bike round there Blackie me ol' 'Heart of Ice' and show us what you are made of.  ;D

I have already broken my rule of "make the best of the tools we have" by changing the track (but it was like choosing a hammer to cut butter so what could I do).

To be fair Misano was reworked just before the M3 championship race and it rides very nice. Post a pic of the kerbs as you see them mate I am intrigued....

PS: I did choose the best tracks but got this one wrong because of the bikes um 'individuality'.

Blackheart

I only tried the version 0.7 and over the curbs of fast corners, there was a bug that caused the sinking the bike in the cosmic void. In the evening, I try this new version, but do not think it's much better ...

Boerenlater

Great start, then the bike fell and fell where I normally not fall.
And then one of those 'great' crashes where the bike stays upright and keeps on riding on his own for 30 seconds.
ragequit
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Yeh Boeren it doesn't help the server chose 40oC even though the Air temp (set by me) stayed the same as all week. Tyres get slipperier.

Sorry I will have to catch the replay to see who won. I waited about at start like an idiot trying to see if Kerazo and GuiGui were there, debating whether to restart, then of course it was all over for me. Good night all see you at the next one.  >:(

matty0l215

I've got crazy frame rate issues through the corners and when near other riders (60-90 down to 17 in the blink of an eye) so i've pulled up in the pits :P

Was last anyway but don't want a DNF ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Kerazo

hehe sorry my net connection went off 5 sec from the start. when i got connection back the field was at turn 1 ;D

Blackheart

July 23, 2015, 08:15:13 PM #9 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 08:25:57 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: matty0l215 on July 23, 2015, 07:57:47 PM
I've got crazy frame rate issues through the corners and when near other riders (60-90 down to 17 in the blink of an eye) so i've pulled up in the pits :P

Was last anyway but don't want a DNF ;D

same here unplayable, I managed to finish it by a miracle, never happened this problem ... maybe the heat warmed my PC, I do not know :(

EDIT: At the start I am practically stopped to get you going, hoping would improve the frame rate, before the race had even turned down the graphics to a minimum, but the only thing I did was not to be seen curves lol

The sections of practice with many drivers, I have not had this problem ... I do not know what happened.

yan24

I do not understand why we change the temperature or the climate for the running(race). All the regulations that we match the training changed for the running(race)..

Bravo has HEZIO and thank you for all the work that you made.

finpower

grats on podium
I was very distracted today.
has already begun with the quali and race with which it is not better looking geworden.ich already further to the next race.

ps: maybe you should be the driver over rounds even look back and make the racing line quickly free

Greeting fin
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Super Taranta !

I came, I took my 2nd place, I'm going. :D Great race. Congrats Hezio he was incredibly fast. My dad was watching me and said that : ''Shite he is fast.. Son, don't fall. you can not catch him.'' :D and then yan appeared :D and couldn't see him again. Then he crashed I think and bike forgot him.. sorry for you mate 2nd place was your place. If Captain approve it you can get the second position and give me 3rd. Because I would not participate for the championship no more and I think you will need those points against Hezio. So Captain,Please Give me 3rd and 2nd to yan if you can. Thank you for all of you guys. See you again next month :)
SuperTaranta #83

hezio

Thanks Super Taranta.
It's a race very hard. I try to keep my rythm race but it's difficult and in end race my tyre start at dead.

Many movement on the motobike on the 5 last lap.

I am happy with this win for start the championship on the good result for me.

Thanks at all.

yan24

Thank you Great Taranta you are a great(tall) man.

But it is true that this problem is really bothering(boring) and Napalm Nick it is about what I speak  :'(

I think that it is necessary to ask to the other runners because sometimes it is the race