• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 12:03:57 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Grobnik - Automotodrom v0.4.1 NDS

Started by zuco1989, June 26, 2016, 01:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zuco1989

I am not sure to understand where to join?

doubledragoncc

GPBOC4 MotoGP bikes on your track

Its in the list when you look in GPB or online

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

zuco1989

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 30, 2016, 03:44:43 PM
GPBOC4 MotoGP bikes on your track

Its in the list when you look in GPB or online

DD

A thats it, ok ok still not final version but I already uploaded on server, so I need guys to test this. I got core.exe on last turn once but after retrying 100 laps never happened again

doubledragoncc

vin97 is on it right now btw

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

June 30, 2016, 07:57:34 PM #34 Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 07:59:14 PM by Hawk
Quote from: zuco1989 on June 30, 2016, 03:00:38 PM
Guys relax,, new version is uploading and I solved this problem with turn 1 and 2. 

Now I think when testing this is the real situation of track, you will see some parts are "easier" on new version for example 1 and 2 turn and some "harder".

Lots of updates and now I think this is the real deal.

For smoothing the track I can do that but then I will release two versions called amateur and pro if you like that 

For this NDS this is generate surface in TrackEd?? is that correct?

No. If you generate a surface in TrackED you will give the track a dynamic surface.
NDS= "No Dynamic Surface"

If you could name your track with the same naming convention as the other tracks in the database then I'll put it in the track database for you as soon as you know that you are not going to be updating the track anytime soon.  ;)

Hope that helps mate.  ;)

Hawk.

zuco1989

Then it is NDS because I didnt generate

doubledragoncc

Then best is to make sure the next time you release please add NDS at the END of the name for the track.

Thanks zuco

DD

zuco1989

Here it is changed,

Ok guys I would need some feedback because of work I dont have to much time to test the track and when I have time I dont have internet :D..

CapeDoctor

July 01, 2016, 10:07:43 AM #38 Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 10:16:18 AM by CapeDoctor
hi zuco :D
it only took me two laps (well, an out lap and one fast lap) to see that this new version is much improved!
i believe this new version will be much liked by other riders as well .
although i now feel a little sad to say goodbye to v1, as i really enjoyed the challenges with almost every single corner - perhaps the masochist in me, lol  ;D
how would i go about having both versions in my game? is it possible?
i thought it might be as simple as renaming the folder, or the name inside the ini file, but it doesn't seem to be that easy, lol
awesome track, buddy! thanks again for making and sharing it!   8)  ;D  8)

zuco1989

Quote from: CapeDoctor on July 01, 2016, 10:07:43 AM
hi zuco :D
it only took me two laps (well, an out lap and one fast lap, to see that this new version is much improved!
i believe this new version will be much liked by other riders as well .
although i now feel a little sad to say goodbye to v1, as i really enjoyed the challenges with almost every single corner - perhaps the masochist in me, lol  ;D
how would i go about having both versions in my game? is it possible?
i thought it might be as simple as renaming the folder, or the name inside the ini file, but it doesn't seem to be that easy, lol
awesome track, buddy! thanks again for making and sharing it!   8)  ;D  8)

Yes u can changed the name of folder and every file that is called GROBNIK_GP name you like and also in *.ini file change to not have two tracks with same name.

But this is more like real life situation of the track in v0.2 so what ever you prefer :DDD

Thank you for playing, I thought I would be the only one :D

CapeDoctor

maybe one more suggestion, if you don't mind.
the first turn is now much better, but it still happens to me quite often when i try to push it here and crash - often the bike rolls over the end of the pit lane, and then when you restart, you start in pit lane.
is it not easier to make the end of the pit a little closer to the pit lights, so that when guys crash on this corner, they don't always respawn in the pit?
would be great if this could be done, i think :D
other than that - simply an awesome track, just suits my riding rhythm so comfortably, somehow  :D

zuco1989

I will see but pit exit line is already at lights so I will try to do something  :)

Hawk

July 01, 2016, 12:13:29 PM #42 Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 12:15:11 PM by Hawk
Hi Zuco.

I'm uploading the track to the Track Database now mate.  ;)

I've just tested and checked the track over in TrackED and made some adjustments, but just to overview changes for you:

Adjusted position of pit-boards as they were positioned inside pit-lane.
Adjusted timing sector markers to positions correct for length of track.
Adjusted the S/F marker to extend into pit lane.
Added the trackside min/max bike respawn lines.
Added the "_NDS" suffix to the track name for the Track database and server naming conventions.

Hope you don't mind the changes I've made but they needed doing if the track is to be used for race events and inclusion to the GPB Track Downloads Database.   ;)

If you could use this track folder as the foundation with it's alterations to the relevant file/folder names for any future updates it would be appreciated.  ;D

Thank you Zuco... Nice work mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk
PS: I'll contact you via PM when I've completed the post for publishing the track to the database via the Track Downloads forum thread.

zuco1989

No problem,, I will download and use that race data in future if some changes applied :)

Thanks for helping

Hawk

Quote from: zuco1989 on July 01, 2016, 12:20:00 PM
No problem,, I will download and use that race data in future if some changes applied :)

Thanks for helping

No problem.... and thank you for bringing this track to us all... Very nice! ;D

Hawk.