• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 02:01:56 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |CUP RACE | EVENT 2 | Ducati Owners | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 27, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

I have another problem... 

Reflections on the ground are horrible !!!  :'(

Boerenlater

Quote from: Blackheart on May 30, 2015, 09:33:14 AM
I have another problem... 

Reflections on the ground are horrible !!!  :'(

You'll get used to it.

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Blackheart

Really looking for a solution ... not a sarcastic comment  :-\

kids everywhere  :'(

PeterV

he means that it is the way it is blackheart, not changeable, unless you alter the track (how its made) i think. Hawk ? enlighten us obi wan  ;D

Patrick

VERY poor driving there, although i don't know the Track. I do between 1:50 and 1:30.  But doing a good time means only carrying the bike around the track and crash less as possible. Has not much to do with "racing". 8)

Blackheart

Quote from: PeterV on May 30, 2015, 09:38:49 AM
he means that it is the way it is blackheart, not changeable, unless you alter the track (how its made) i think. Hawk ? enlighten us obi wan  ;D

There should be a way to disable only the reflexes , it is unwatchable  :-X

Boerenlater

Quote from: Blackheart on May 30, 2015, 09:36:26 AM
Really looking for a solution ... not a sarcastic comment  :-\

kids everywhere  :'(
I was not sarcastic. I have the same.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Have a play with yer graphics settings. Looks OK on mine. I don't use too my AA tho

And yes it is hard, but as with all things racing you need to practice practice practice. Come on  ???.

I'm not saying I'm good (far from it) but practicing in the wet has made me more sensitive and smoother on the controls and I think it has also improved my Dry skills. 

My wife says it has also made me a more sensitive lover  :o :P
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PeterV

Quote from: Blackheart on May 30, 2015, 09:43:03 AM

tried this? (these are my settings i use in gpbikes.ini)

[core]
bike_shadow = 2048
bike_reflections = 512

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on May 30, 2015, 08:31:19 AM
I've little problem (data dismatch error) when i correct this i try  :P

Can you also share how you fixed this Blackie it might help someone else ta ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 30, 2015, 10:00:44 AM
Quote from: Blackheart on May 30, 2015, 08:31:19 AM
I've little problem (data dismatch error) when i correct this i try  :P

Can you also share how you fixed this Blackie it might help someone else ta ;)

I re downloaded the MOD BIKE 2.90  ;D

Quote from: PeterV on May 30, 2015, 09:56:59 AM

[core]
bike_shadow = 2048
bike_reflections = 512

I tried but nothing  :'(

PeterV

[core]
bike_shadow = 2048
bike_reflections = 512

I tried but nothing  :'(

All settings for me are maxed out in graphics setup, and and reflections look fine for me.

Hawk

I think until track authors are able to export the spec and normal maps in the exporter this sort of thing will happen. I've looked at the track files and can see that there are no Shader files there, so I can only presume this look is a default wet look for tracks in Monsoon wet conditions.

@ Nick: May help if we didn't race in Monsoon rain conditions.... Maybe just have light rain so the track gets wet but not saturated like in the pics above?

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

QuoteI re downloaded the MOD BIKE 2.90  ;D

Thank you - no server issue  ;D

QuoteMaybe just have light rain so the track gets wet but not saturated

LoL I must look I have no idea if this is possible.  You can have clear or cloudy sky, wet or dry track as far as I can see lol. Will have another look when I can. I have already made it 27o air temp (so about 32otrack temp. So it is already more like a Tropical rainforest out there. Without this the tyres run too cold and difficult to even get to the track! As I said before the curb slipperiness is the major turn off for me.  But apart from that I am happy for rain racing.

PeterV

Thanks Peter I now understand that.

Blackie I will do you a picture shortly