• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 05:22:21 AM

Pit limiter led

Started by h106frp, July 19, 2016, 08:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

Is their a gfx.cfg script key for the a pit limiter indicator LED/lamp ?  (like the shift light)

I noticed in the dev log you are including script for flashing the rpm lights for limiter indication but is an 'old school' single light implementation possible?

Thank you

Warlock

I'm looking for this too, we have it in 3rd person view but not in cockpit as far as i know.

Warlock

PiBoSo

Quote from: h106frp on July 19, 2016, 08:45:43 PM
Is their a gfx.cfg script key for the a pit limiter indicator LED/lamp ?  (like the shift light)

I noticed in the dev log you are including script for flashing the rpm lights for limiter indication but is an 'old school' single light implementation possible?

Thank you

The name to use is "pit_limiter".
The data format is the same of "gearup_led".
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

h106frp

Warlock

doubledragoncc

@Warlock, when you say working is it something we can add to bikes now and it will work or something that will be used in future?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Warlock

Is something modders can add to the cockpit view.

It will be there in the next Moto3 set update with also a modeled from scratch cockpit for the KTM and Husky , now working on the steering though
I will slowly model and texture from scratch all the the moto3 set, but there are quite a few bikes and this will take many many time.

Pit limiter  will be the small right led one

doubledragoncc

Thanks for the info m8. looks sweet
DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

h106frp

Does anyone know how to correctly structure the 3D model texture files this?

I have tried to do it the same way as the brakelight with a text file indicating a switch texture from ON or OFF but it does not seem to work, i just observe a modulation in the the brightness of 3D model default texture.

What i would like to produce is a 'clear' to illuminated bulb effect for an old style limiter.

Thanks