• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Microsoft xbox 360 controller for windows NO Vibration At all

Started by lkslodzkzn, October 24, 2016, 04:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lkslodzkzn

Hi today i was bought xbox 360 controller for windows wired i was install original cd software and problem is i have no vibration in GPB 9c controller work fine but no vibration. In Settings GPB i cant change option force feedback field is grey cant adjust strange % anyone can help? thanks.

h106frp

To enable vibration for a 360 you need to add the MaxHUD plugin - this adds an excellent vibration modelled on the bikes physics behavior

lkslodzkzn

It is the only way MaxHud? Max couple of days fighting whith compatibility MaxHud with Win xp... I have xp;( until now not work.

HornetMaX

Quote from: lkslodzkzn on October 24, 2016, 04:40:09 PM
It is the only way MaxHud? Max couple of days fighting whith compatibility MaxHud with Win xp... I have xp;( until now not work.
Yes. GPB by itself only supports Force Feedback, not joyopad rumble.

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

Quote from: Boerenlater on October 24, 2016, 05:46:06 PM
No offence but why are you on a 15 year old OS?

Likely he is using old spec system, so to upgrade to Windows 7/8/10 would probably mean buying a totally upgraded system - A lot of money if you haven't got it.  ;)

Hawk.

lkslodzkzn

Quote from: Boerenlater on October 24, 2016, 05:46:06 PM
No offence but why are you on a 15 year old OS?
Like Hawk says for newer OS i need new PC , on my spec Win 7 and higher it is pointless 2x worse performance with no profit all games, programs which my Pc can handle work on xp. regards

HornetMaX

Quote from: lkslodzkzn on October 24, 2016, 05:04:27 PM
Hi Max i belive in You  ;D
Hi, as said, it will have to wait 1-2 weeks (I'm away).

Everything I tried up to now has failed and I have no clear idea why. I will keep on looking, more for my personal curiosity than for anything else, because as far as I know there are only 2 players that stated they are using XP with GPB so the extra work of keeping XP compatibility may not be really worth.

What I can already tell you is that my other plugins (the ones with a standalone exe and a UI, MaxTM, MaxSCL, MaxTyre) will not be made XP-friendly (assuming I can) because that would mean recompiling Qt, and that's a big no :)

lkslodzkzn

Ok no problem i understand You only think what i really need From MaXHud plugin is radar riding online without this can be slightly problematic .