Hello! I have set up an unofficial Discord server yesterday, which scope encapsulates multiple subjects relating to PiBoSo's simulators. It is meant to regroup convivially and efficiently the community in real-time as well as alleviating the forum of some probably unneeded chit-chat.
- Administrator (total control)
- Moderator (can assign/revoke roles, manage messages and users)
- 3D Artist (modder's specificity or recognized as such)
- 2D Artist
- Audio Artist
- Modder (anyone that has shown and/or released mods)
- Champion (might add more for specific championships/categories)
- Member (registered forum user)
- @everyone (mainly guests, anonymous or users not yet given Member role)
- Possibility to upload files (8MB per file) and integrate links from Member and upward.
- Only Modders and upward can access modding channels, as those are working places; Champions being an exception (read access to textual channels only).
Note: I thought adding a common goal to the players would install a certain concurrency between them, thus theoretically more fun as well as expanding life of the actual game.
- News and announcements can be posted in #piboso-world.
- Modders and upward can use the '@everyone' target on certain events (mods, builds releases and administrative announcements).
- For those who already have roles here that do exist in the server, they will get them assigned (if wanted) as soon as possible.
Some things are susceptible to change depending on needs and demands.
Enter Server (https://discord.gg/X5tPXh4)
Thanks for reading.
Note for PiBoSo: As I mentioned through private messages, you have full rights on the server and ownership can be handed over at any moment, PiBoSo. It is not much work (if any) once set, really.