New thread to give out the mod team news and views relevant to Beta 12,13,14 and to receive any feedback in each thread please.
Please note that all the bikes we don't hold the 3D files for (eg: GPBItalia mods) may not be re-appearing. :(
1. Bikes - Moto 3 Bike Set released
2. Bikes - R6 Cup bike released.
3. Bikes - SSP600 Bike Set released
4. Bikes - GP500 Bike Set released
5. Bikes - SV650 Minitwin released
6. Bikes - STOCK1000 Bike Set released
7. Bikes - DUCATI 916 Released
8. Bikes - Ducati 955 Corsa released
9. Bikes - Manx Norton and Norton Manx Sprint released
10. Bikes - 2013/2014 Moto 2 Bike Set released
11. Bikes - MV Agusta 500 Triple released
1. Tracks - Catalunya LS
2. Tracks - Oulton Park
3. Tracks - Knockhill
4. Tracks - Donington Park
5. Tracks - Brands Hatch
6. Tracks - Olivers Mount
CAWS are now running a 'Database' to capture every community feedback comment
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
After a week long discussion, and subsequent voting, CAWS have decided to release all bikes (to the Official BikeMOD) as soon as they are ready for Beta 12b+.
This will allow the community to join CAWS in testing them at the CAWS test races for the purpose of testing feedback (and fun!).
Previously they would be made then tested 'in-house' before being released for further feedback (avoiding grumpy feedback), but this causes long delays and we appreciate everyones feedback on the bikes, whenever possible.
So starting tomorrow (Friday 22 Sep) Matty will update the BikeMod with the bikes that have reached B12+ conversion for a period of testing feedback.
The aim of announcing this is to clarify that the bikes will be WIP (Work In Progress - essentially Beta releases) and not V1 releases, and to ask you to help test them and join us in our test races when possible.
EDIT: CAWS are now running a 'database' to capture community feedback comments to help improve the bikes.