I try to adjust GP1000 to 1st generation of 4stroke Premiere class GP Bike
almost Tyres grip are down.
Handles great. there are a couple of things however:
- When braking, and lifting the rear wheel/sliding the bike snaps side to side causing a crash
- I personally would like to see another engine brake mode with a value between what 1 and 2 are set at. A sort of 1.5 if you will.
- When in first person, the front fairing disappears? Not sure this can be fixed but even so its annoying lol.
- Sometimes gear changes aren't registered. I'd recommend a higher DMT value.
- Tank Slappers are really often, and un-savable usually. Id recommend a higher steering damper value.
But so far I do like the changes. This was my fav bike in GP Bikes for a long while, and its good to see it getting some love.
Keep up the good work can't wait for this to be done!