• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:12:01 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP 500 v1.5 MOD

Started by javiliyors, June 09, 2019, 01:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

I upload the rar but also do seperate folders for paints and bikes and helmets

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

javiliyors

Quote from: doubledragoncc on August 18, 2019, 01:32:12 PMI upload the rar but also do seperate folders for paints and bikes and helmets

DD

Why??? This is absurd... the helmets, riders skins is for the bike skins... if the people want a simple skin, that install the mod, dont bother too much.

doubledragoncc

True but if someone had limited internet and only wants a helmet they can get it without using too much internet

I try to think of people is all

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

javiliyors

GP500 V.1.0 beta 7 Release

Pableke46

javiliyors

GP500 V.1.0 beta 8 Release

Myst1cPrun3

Myst1cPrun3

Testing at most last night

Syd

Looks cracking good from your perspective.
Who was the dick polling to start practice on the last lap!!
Although I said it was fun, it was a bit of a crash fest for everyone..

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Syd on September 02, 2019, 06:24:37 PMLooks cracking good from your perspective.

Although I said it was fun, it was a bit of a crash fest for everyone..

Was awesome fun, really enjoyed it, even though the NSR is a bit of a bitch in the slower sections, especially compared to the Aprillia. (it's a rocket down the straights tho)

As for it being a crash fest, this is what happens when video gamers get hold of 180bhp 2 strokes on a rarely used circuit that no one really knows 😂

My main issue was the tank slappers, which I think is a setup issue and not a mod issue BTW, was just running an adjusted fuel load and different tyres. Stock other than that.

javiliyors

GP500 V.1.0 beta 9 Release

Peoples

javiliyors

GP 500

GP500 v1.0 MOD Release

All included in the installer:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Categories:

GP500 v1.0 - Legends and Modern Bikes.
GP500 Legends v1.0 - '92-'93 Bikes.
GP500 Modern v1.0 - '95-'02 Bikes.
GP500 Aprilia Cup v1.0 - Only Aprilia.
GP500 All Modern v1.0 - Legends and Modern bikes with modern engine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bike List:

Cagiva C592 1992
Honda NSR 1992
Yamaha YZR 1992
Suzuki RGV 1993
Honda NSR 1995
Honda NSR 1999
Aprilia RSW-2 2000
Suzuki RGV 2000
Yamaha YZR 2000
Honda NSR 2000
Yamaha YZR 2001
Honda NSR 2002

Temperatures and pressures:

- Front Tyres:

Soft: 90 / 1.8
Medium: 95 / 1.8
Hard: 100 / 1.8
Rain: 65 / 1.8

- Rear Tyres:

Soft: 110 / 1.8
Medium: 115 / 1.8
Hard: 120 / 1.8
Rain: 65 / 1.8

Skins:

It includes all skins of bikes, riders and their respective helmets.

The skins of the Davide74 and Peoples modders forum have also been added. (All do not include the complete set of pilot and helmet).

2D Dash:

Added the dashboard that came in the previous versions.

UI Theme:

Interface, menu sound, start light and loading screens with GP 500 theme.

Showroom:

New 3D Showroom

Sound:

New experimental sound of the bikes you can install separately.

Modern type riders 1 & 2 from Manu:

You can install this model separately.

MaxHud:

You can install the plugin separately.

Templates:

Soon they will be added separately so you can create your own skin.

Possibly, in the future, small improvements are made such as the sound of motorcycles, skins, small arrangements or a new bike such as extra DLC.

These future updates will be like mini updates with the necessary files.

I hope you like it, since it is my first mod made with love for the GPBikes community and specially for the Spanish people.

I would like to especially thank Manu, Davide74 and Peoples.

Join to Discord https://discord.gg/C9AgeYU

If you´ve got to much money and you dont know what to do with it, donations are welcome. Thank you

javiliyors

Update 1.0b Released

JOIN TO DISCORD

javiliyors

Update 1.0c Released

JOIN TO DISCORD