• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GP Bikes beta16

Started by PiBoSo, September 07, 2019, 11:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KG_03

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 09, 2019, 05:03:42 PMThis can be adjusted by modders. But i know what you mean. It is very forgiving off track at the moment

I know I know, but I was reffering to base game and Vicotria track.

Davide74

September 10, 2019, 12:58:23 AM #31 Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 03:23:55 PM by Davide74
Piboso moto2 in Victoria are 5s faster than in real life

Corner speed is too fast

Thanks for the beta Piboso.

Myst1cPrun3

Another bug:
I thought it was just me that couldn't see other riders M2 skins, as I'd been fiddling with dedicated servers and had a tonne of bugs.

But according to the discord, despite the skins working in single player whenever we connect to an online M2 server we cannot see other skins, as well as ours?

Manu

September 10, 2019, 09:39:34 AM #33 Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 09:44:26 AM by Manu
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on September 10, 2019, 06:53:41 AMAnother bug:
I thought it was just me that couldn't see other riders M2 skins, as I'd been fiddling with dedicated servers and had a tonne of bugs.

But according to the discord, despite the skins working in single player whenever we connect to an online M2 server we cannot see other skins, as well as ours?

It is not a bug. If you don't have the skins of the other riders or the others don't have yours, you'll never see them and the others will not be able to see yours.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Manu on September 10, 2019, 09:39:34 AM
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on September 10, 2019, 06:53:41 AMAnother bug:

It is not a bug. If you don't have the skins of the other riders or the others don't have yours, you'll never see them and the others will not be able to see yours.

It IS a bug.
I can't even SEE MINE
shows I've got my skin selected in menus, double check everything, get into server, and not showing. Just white bike and legends rider.
I'm 150% sure I've got MY OWN SKINS INSTALLED

JohnnoNinja

Is it on all the servers? Because I was on the Victoria server and I didn't see the helmet I use, the a white one. (I ride with Jonathan Rea leathers and helmet). But on another server I did see it, so I think it has something to do with that particular server...

Yansko

With the beta 16 sometimes my skin online are defaut sometimes i see my modded skin

javiliyors

If u enter to the server with default skin and classic style and u go out.... if the server dont restart u enter always with the same skinfb and riding style