• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Circuit de Catalunya + 2021 version

Started by javiliyors, October 15, 2018, 09:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOACKO172

Javy, you did an incredible work but there is a little mistake, you did the wrong layout, motogp uses the chicanes in the last sector.

javiliyors

October 22, 2018, 05:50:34 AM #16 Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 09:22:20 AM by javiliyors
In 2018 not use the last chicane and i prefer the classic layout, remember montelo 2009

lluisete

After the crash of Salom they changued the track to make it more safe, but in my opinion the older track is more fun so good decision Javiliyor.  :D
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

Tosteetos

Why not just have both layouts? then you choose which one to use, like Silverstone, you can choose to go through the chicane or not before the race? or you can have both layouts separate, why not? :)

JOACKO172

Quote from: Tosteetos on October 22, 2018, 03:19:11 PM
Why not just have both layouts? then you choose which one to use, like Silverstone, you can choose to go through the chicane or not before the race? or you can have both layouts separate, why not? :)
I was thinking the same thing, what about two layouts?

javiliyors

Yes i put the both layouts and reverse track soon

javiliyors

Added: V1.0 Classic, Chicane and Reverse Layout. Some textures flickering fixed, turf and some bugs.

Enjoy.

Pableke46

javiliyors

Montmelo Classic V1.0 DS added to Record Piboso Website.

Peoples

javiliyors

Added: Updated cameras by Gzehoo in Classic Version.

Enjoy.

Myst1cPrun3

I Love the track, have done since release, and it seems to run really well, only fps issues I have are on my end not GP Bikes.

Anyway, would it be possible to get a new, 'current' layout, which has the sharp hairpin and the fast final turns. A mixture of both.

I'd also love to see a historic layout, as the first iteration of the circuit used the alternate layout for the 'Campsa' Corner.
I'd love to see a full historic layout with accurate runoffs, but the circuit isn't different enough from then - now to warrant a remake.

You can see the 'Historic' version here, which was known as the 'European Grand Prix' back then

Hawk

Great video Mysty.... Brings back great memories of the good old days of GP racing! ;D  8)

Who said GP500's are not as exciting as MotoGP?  ;D  ;D  ;)

Myst1cPrun3

There are a few great races, it it just seems hard to find them online, perhaps because there aren't as many, and perhaps because there wasn't a way of storing/sharing them back then.

I will say I do prefer the older tracks, and this version of Catalunya is possibly my fav