• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:33:41 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes beta16b

Started by PiBoSo, September 11, 2019, 08:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saemon No Jyo

Nicotine

GP-Bikes Indonesia

connorhall70

what is new for the patch?
GanjaGod

matty0l215

Quote from: undefinedChangelog:
fix: antialiasing setting
fix: collisions sounds and particles
fix: crash when double-clicking the server browser
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

janaucarre

Hi,
Thank you for this new version of GPBikes.
Only one thing:
The front loose is ever there since 10 years.

matty0l215

Quote from: janaucarre on September 15, 2019, 04:12:07 PMHi,
Thank you for this new version of GPBikes.
Only one thing:
The front loose is ever there since 10 years.

This is a known issue with the M2 bike. The front tyre overheats mid corner, Lower your tyre pressure and try not to load the front to much on the longer coner
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

KG_03

I dont have a problem with that, just like in real life you dont have full grip everywhere.

My only complaint is that it seems that profiled turns, with positive camber seem not to have that benefit and you crash on them easier.

janaucarre

Enter the curve, ok
Through the curve ok or not
Exit the curve not ok, crash with or not decrease tyre pressure

5 minutes to try and quit, so back to milestone, sorry but no more pleasure since a long time.

javiliyors

Quote from: janaucarre on September 16, 2019, 03:55:22 PMEnter the curve, ok
Through the curve ok or not
Exit the curve not ok, crash with or not decrease tyre pressure

5 minutes to try and quit, so back to milestone, sorry but no more pleasure since a long time.

U can test other bikes.... gp500 for example :)

JohnnoNinja

I kind of agree with Janaucarre. I think the M2 is a bit too sensitive on the front end. Might be due to camber like KG said, but it's very easy to loose the front on the last corner of Victoria for example. Other then that I enjoy this beta!

Tom HWK

Quote from: JohnnoNinja on September 18, 2019, 09:33:25 AMI kind of agree with Janaucarre. I think the M2 is a bit too sensitive on the front end. Might be due to camber like KG said, but it's very easy to loose the front on the last corner of Victoria for example. Other then that I enjoy this beta!

I only ever use a hard tyre, the softs still overheat badly at the first and last corners at victoria it seems.

JohnnoNinja

Thnx Tom, but I've the same problems with hard tyres... it's too sensitive in my opinion.

skivox

Hello
Just tried the latest demo for the first time :)
Great simulation, hard to stay on the two wheels when trying to push hard  ;D  ;D

What is the average lap-time over there (Phillip Island) riding the M2 (demo bike) ?

Thanks !

ToM

JohnnoNinja

Welcome! Yeah, the M2 is not an easy bike to ride. I rode a 1:31.6 at Philip Island. You can find more laptimes here: https://stats.gp-bikes.com/records.php?trackid=78&bikeid=1

skivox

Hello,
Thanks JohnnoNinja.

Would be interesting to try the best times' setup :)