• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:47:04 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Race Weekend: Scarborough Gold Cup

Started by Myst1cPrun3, October 01, 2019, 10:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

October 01, 2019, 10:45:49 PM Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 11:31:11 AM by Myst1cPrun3

Following myself going watching the real world 'Gold Cup', I thought it'd be a good thing to have going In GP Bikes, so here I am.

It going to be a one off race weekend, with one 30 minute practice for people to join, one 10 minute qualifying, and two races, each being 8 laps, around the Oliver's Mount Road Racing Circuit.

As per the Real Life Gold Cup, SuperSport 600cc machines will be used, courtesy of the 'WSSP 2018' Modpack.
I will release updated files for each bike with the relevant DMT Values in.

Things to Note:

This will 'Hopefully' be uploaded to my YT, providing it goes ahead and the racing is up to standard

Also:
    BUGS:
        • The Supersport 600 machines are very fast, and quite hard to handle. So make sure you can get around the laps with as few crashes as possible.
        • The Olivers Mount track is still in a development phase, so while very good, and functional, there are still bugs and missing details
        • Olivers Mount is NOT a race circuit. It is a COUNTRY ROAD RACE, as a result the Course is EXTREMELY NARROW and BUMPY
        • Riding Dangerously, ignoring Flags, speeding in the pits, and Riding the wrong way through pitlane will result in immediate ejection and banning from the server. Always rejoin, and exit the track at T1 from the Pits.
        • Olivers Mount is on a small Mountain, so there are EXTREME ELEVATION changes - Prepare accordingly
        • Olivers Mount is a ROAD RACE, and as a result there is NO RUN OFF AREA. HIT THE GRASS, you WILL CRASH. Run wide, YOU WILL CRASH. There are TREES, HEDGES, and FENCES instead of gravel traps.
        • Ensure you have learned the course as well as you can before hand, as it can be very frustrating at times, as its so unforgiving
        • Weather Will be randomised, so ensure you have practised in all weather, as OM races in the RAIN!
    REGARDING USE OF THE CIRCUIT:As a result I plan to run this in the last weekend in October, which is the 26/27 October. On the 26th, we will have an open dedicated server, for all to join and practice in.On the 27th, we will have an open dedicated server, for all to join and practice in, up until 1pm GMT. At which point the server will shut down, and the race server will be launched, allowing only the 'official entrants' to join, and the above schedule will be strictly enforced.That being said, Entries:Post your entry below, in this format:Nickname:Number:Bike:GUID: (Found in the 'Profiles' Tab in Game Menus)Here is mine: Nickname: Myst1cPrun3Number: 93Bike: 2018 SSP Yamaha R6GUID: 18CBBE3C

DriftyJoe

Nickname: DriftyJoe
Number: 16
Bike: 2018 SSP Yamaha R6
GUID: B5A28323

My first event wish me luck :))

Gzehoo

Nickname: Gzehoo
Number: 92
Bike: MV Agusta F3 675
GUID: B48DE384

Sceptical_ANT

Nickname: Sceptical_ANT
Number: 11
Bike: Honda CBR 600RR
GUID:18611494

Syd

Nickname: Sydney
Number:66
Bike: MV Agusta 675
GUID: E1B11168

Great idea Mystic, was there myself on Saturday, the atmosphere is as good as it ever was!

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Syd on October 02, 2019, 07:12:01 PMNickname: Sydney
Number:66
Bike: MV Agusta 675
GUID: E1B11168

Great idea Mystic, was there myself on Saturday, the atmosphere is as good as it ever was!

I Was there sunday. Wet as anything, and give me a bloody cold 😷🤒

hyper46

Rodrigovis

Nickname: Rodrigo Garcia
Number:32
Bike: 2018 SSP Yamaha R6
GUID: 091842EE

Meyer#12

Nickname: Meyer12
Number: 12
GUID: 863B0CCA
Meyer#12

Grooveski

Nickname: Grooveski
Number: 20
Bike: Kawasaki ZX-6R
GUID: 35D33584

Waydalf

Nickname: Waydalf
Number: 84
GUID: 9CFC5B94.

First event here too. Ill be as clean as possible.

VSMaster

October 21, 2019, 06:02:22 PM #11 Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 05:45:26 PM by Valentino74
Nickname:VSMaster
Number:74
Bike:2018 SSP Yamaha R6
Guid:OBFCD746

in the game O and 0 are the same lol
Always on the edge

matty0l215

Nickname: Matty0l215
Number: 61
Bike: Honda CBR 600
GUID: E9ADA8E8
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Myst1cPrun3

Waydalf

Hello Myst1cPrun3,

As it is my first event, ill have few questions if you dont mind. I suppose i must keep a backup of the original cfg files for the bikes (to replace them after the event).

Do i have to replace all the cfg files ? or only the bike ill be using ?

Thanks