• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Problem logging in with nickname

Started by AussieBogan78, October 19, 2019, 04:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AussieBogan78

Hi everyone

Newbie with probably a very stupid hurdle I'm facing but wanted to ask advice.
I have paid for full game and created nickname and entered license key using the registration link provided by PiBoSo. All seemed to go without problems. I then launched the GP Bikes VR game and for some strange reason the main screen is a little different now to when I first was downloaded and launched demo. By strange I mean I cannot enter my nickname or key because there is no boxes that I can enter my details. I mouse click on every inch of the white box where nickname and license key is typed in bold but all I am able to do is click cancel or go back or simply launch the demo. Using oculus cv1 and have even tried pc restarts and uninstalling and downloading the latest beta again. Seems to continue to do it. It's probably something really stupid I may have done but wanted to ask if anyone has seen this or has a solution?
The demo in VR is absolutely fantastic so looking forward to the full game eventually.

teeds

Welcome AussieBogan78  :)

First thing i'd do is take VR out of the equation and see if can get the game setup properly in 2d, then go VR.

AussieBogan78

Thanks for the warm welcome. Sounds like a good place to start. Will give it a try.

AussieBogan78

Thanks Teeds that was all it took 😊 lesson learned . Full game is everything I hoped it would be very grateful for the help.

teeds