• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:11:59 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DidietXFuera

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 22, 2019, 07:19:34 AM
Quote from: DidietXFuera on October 16, 2019, 03:12:12 AMCan you make the standing riders like this, Max?

In what exactly ? The look (fonts/icons) ? The gaps ?
Yup. Maybe in the next update of your HUDs. I hope so
GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/

r1rossi

Myst1cPrun3

HornetMaX

V2.1.7 out (2020/01/03)
  • Changes for KRP beta10 (reference UI is now 16:9).
  • GPB only: option in HUDInputs to show either "throttle" or "engine throttle": "throttle" is what comes out of your input device, "engine throttle" is what goes into the engine (i.e. corrected buy the ECU with idle control, traction control, anti wheeling and rev limiter).

Happy New year all !

matty0l215

Thanks Max

Happy New Year!
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

davidboda46

Thanks man!

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Sama3l

January 22, 2020, 12:21:08 PM #862 Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 03:03:36 PM by Sama3l
Hola, he seguido todos los pasos que he visto para instalar el plugin, es decir bajar el archivo y la carpeta MaxHUD_data y el archivo MaxHUD_GPB64.dlo los he copiado en la carpeta plugins del juego. Pero cuando entro al juego y le doy al CapsLock no me sale nada, entonces tambien baje el archivo ese de Microsoft y probe y tampoco me sale nada. ¿Porque puede ser? Gracias.

Hello, I have followed all the steps I have seen to install the plugin, that is to download the file and the MaxHUD_data folder and the MaxHUD_GPB64.dlo file. I copied them to the plugins folder of the game. But when I enter the game and give CapsLock nothing, I also download the Microsoft file and probe and nothing comes out either. Because it can be? Thank you.

HornetMaX

V2.1.8 out (2020/01/23)
  • HUDTiming: LiveGap now shows only one livegap (the one from Windows timer, as the game's own timing passed to the output plugins drifts away over laps).
  • Change LiveTiming due to a bug discovered in MXB (see http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=3143.0). Should have no impact (aside mitigating the MXB bug).

HornetMaX

V2.2.0 out (2020/05/06)
  • Important: there are new files in the MaxHUD_data fodler: please copy the whole folder.
  • All the widgets that had the option to show or not a background can now also use a .tga file as background. Click on the menu option to know the file name each widget is expecting (in MaxHUD_data folder).
  • HUDMap: Improved track drawing. Now plots a border along the track. Width and color of track and border can be
    configured. Track width and track border width have a "fixed screen size" option. Warning: widget configuration will be
    reset.
  • HUDStandings: some cosmetic rework. Warning: widget configuration will be reset.
  • Fixed some scaling/aspect ratio bugs.
  • Some cosmetic changes all around.

Vini

May 10, 2020, 11:06:11 PM #865 Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 02:16:01 PM by Vini
Thanks!

Could you increase the angle for which the flying radar markers show up in the next release?
Even when the other rider is in front of you, you sometimes cannot see him in onboard view because your own cockpit is blocking your view when you are side by side (example).

Edit: Nevermind, I had the marker fade set to medium FoV. Changed it to small FoV now.

Saemon No Jyo

Thank you very much. :)

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

V2.2.1 out (2020/08/11)
  • Reduced by 50% the number of quads used by HUDMap: fps impact of MaxHUD should be lowered (especially on long tracks / low-spec systems).
  • All timings can now display longer times / gaps.
  • HUDLiveGapBar has now more options for its scale (can be longer, for veeery long tracks).