• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:00:44 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MX Bikes---Steam or Standalone

Started by XTRMLN, October 29, 2019, 06:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XTRMLN

I'm thinking of trying mx bikes... I love gp bikes but when no one around I typically play MX Simulator.  I thought I would give MX Bikes a whirl but what is the positives and negatives of the standalone purchase or the Steam release???

matty0l215

Exactly the same game

Stand alone gives Piboso more money (no Valve Cut)

Steam gives you auto Update
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

XTRMLN

October 29, 2019, 06:41:12 PM #2 Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 09:54:08 PM by XTRMLN
Thanks matty.  I'm not too worried about an auto update... been able to figure out how to get updates in GP Bikes so I guess it shouldn't be too much different so I'll go the way of getting the most loot as possible to Piboso. 

XTRMLN

Holy crap.... that will take some getting used to in VR.. I have never had any VR game effect me but it's going to take some time to get used to it in MX Bikes.  I'm sick to my stomach...way better in VR over standard though.  I could barely get around without crashing in standard but can do way better laps in VR instantly.  Cool game.  I think the physics and speed are much more correct than MX Sim.  MX Sim is like MX Bikes on crack.

philiaN

XTRMLN

Hmm says only purchases prior to 10/8/19 can be converted to steam....am I screwed for Steam?  I guess I need to get on the proper forum and start asking these questions.