• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Telemetry in game

Started by Waydalf, October 29, 2019, 04:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waydalf

Hello to all,

I want to ask you a question regarding making setups on the bikes. Is there a method or a plugin that can display some basic telemetry parameters (like tyre temperatures pressuer) in real time while driving ? All i found was the suspension travel on the MaxHUD plugin (and thanks for that) and / or infos when returning to pits.

thanks in advance

Myst1cPrun3

I would hazard a guess there is an option in the debug mode.

Something like this?

Waydalf

October 29, 2019, 04:49:04 PM #2 Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 04:59:50 PM by Waydalf
Yes exactly myst1cPrun3. Something exactly like that. How can we access to the debug mode and to that ? i can search but if its a quick answer, im all ears !

Thanks anyway. Always there to answer. Anyway i learned that slope start is very sensitive in GPBikes ! :D

EDIT : Found the line to put in the ini file. Thanks anyway mate 1!

Hawk

Glad to hear you found what you were looking of mate. ;)  8)

I was just going to say..... It's quicker to search for an answer in most cases than waiting for someone to answer on the forum no doubt. Hehe! ;)  ;D  ;D

Waydalf

Yup HAWK,helpful to see live data from braked, tires, ride height etc... thanks.

I know that searching is faster, i was just relying on myst1cprun3's presence as he just answered me.

HAWK, do u play on a regular basis ? Would love to share the track if ure available.

Hawk

Quote from: Waydalf on October 29, 2019, 08:32:48 PMYup HAWK,helpful to see live data from braked, tires, ride height etc... thanks.

I know that searching is faster, i was just relying on myst1cprun3's presence as he just answered me.

HAWK, do u play on a regular basis ? Would love to share the track if ure available.

Hi mate....

I used to be heavily involved in GPBikes and the community for nearly 10 years, helping organise the forum and the databases for the forum community as well as entering most races each weekend, but modding was my main interest with the CAWS MOD Team, but currently taking a sabbatical from GPBikes until the MOD tools have been brought up to a standard I feel are a pleasure to work with rather than a bind.... Just my personal opinion. :)
To be honest I've not installed GPBikes since beta 14 I'm afraid, but I still keep my eye on what's progressing and going on in the community on a daily basis...... Hope to get back into being inspired by GPBikes again as when and if the Mod-tools are ever properly sorted out to my liking.... Again, just my personal thoughts on that matter....
GPBikes has so much potential but in my opinion, it just doesn't get the love it needs to progress to where it could be great, but hope to be back again at some stage, just not now.... Still feeling burnt-out about it all, sad to say. ;)

Waydalf

I see and understand ur view; being involved since 2012 or so, pretty long time. Im sad that i missed the GPB party, i dont understand how it slipped under my radar as i really wanted a realistic bike sim (i did some research when i was actively simracing on cars on LFS and RSRBR (2010),but apparentrly not hard enough).

Nvm, really looking forward to scrub the tires alongside you in the near future.

Cheers