• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:27:09 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

CAWS MOD Team - TRACK RELEASE - Oliver's Mount

Started by Grooveski, July 10, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grooveski

December 03, 2019, 03:34:52 AM #30 Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 04:25:29 AM by Grooveski
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on October 28, 2019, 03:53:49 PMJust need to turn down the grip, both in and off track (maybe use TRKASPH3 if that's the name) as man..

I thought the same - the grip on the track feels a little high and the grip on the grass is just silly.  To warm up I battered out some laps of the ring on the strada and it was just the same.
That really is outwith my control.  ;)    Don't fancy dropping the grip level overall because I kinda had plans for which bits should have less grip...
...and Piboso could tweak the master again and then maybe there wouldn't be enough.
It's not even Piboso's fault in my eyes.  There was a sweet spot grip-wise somewhere around B11-12 I thought but the things that blew that were things that were worth introducing, tyre deformation or the likes.
I'm pragmatic enough to just go along with the grand plan, put up with it's quirks and hope they get ironed out.
Who I feel for are the guys who work on the tyres.  It must be a bitch when you put the time into getting them just-so and the next beta rolls up and folk start complaining that they're too grippy.  :(

Grooveski

December 03, 2019, 04:40:06 AM #31 Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 04:41:45 AM by Grooveski
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on October 28, 2019, 03:53:49 PMMeyer did a 1.45..

What should he have he being running do you reckon?
Just out of curiosity.
Bearing in mind that he's regularly in the top percentile of any GPB race he plays...
...and took part in the testing of the track, so had a little prior knowledge.

How far off Deano's record should he have been? 
(for what it's worth, I'd go with a couple of seconds)  :) )

Myst1cPrun3

When I ride I'm generally about 5 to 7 seconds slower than real life initially, and it takes me about 30 laps to get down to the right speed,
And with 0 practice I was doing 51s and 50s.

What I will say, is I had no idea the SSP 600 lap record was a 45.
On the day I was there thought they said 48s.
In that case I'm a complete nob and totally wrong lol 😂

I would reccomend reducing grip on grass and stuff but yknow 😂

Gzehoo

Quote from: GrooveskiBy the way - Gzehoo if you read this - Spied your new camera setup and liked it.  :)    If you want to post it up I'll add it to the next update.

OK ;)

Olivier's Mount TV Cameras

Rodrigovis

Hello people good night.
Does anyone have Grooveski's contact?
he disappeared from the forum