• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:25:07 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Airbag system

Started by JOACKO172, January 10, 2020, 02:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poumpouny

Hawk > why the hell do you think manufacturer put billion of dollar in motorsport, surely not to use old and no longer used mechanical technology! Motorsport is, first, a R&D area for manufacturer .......

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: poumpouny on January 14, 2020, 12:50:15 PMHawk > why the hell do you think manufacturer put billion of dollar in motorsport, surely not to use old and no longer used mechanical technology! Motorsport is, first, a R&D area for manufacturer .......

Because he doesn't look at facts and truths? But values nostalgia over progressive thinking. Always in the past.
It's why he's so for brexit, as he's so for the past, when in reality, the future is in the EU.

But as we've seen he believes the older generations were better, but again, looking at simple facts, the older generation made a tonne of mistakes, nearly killed the planned with greenhouse gases, nearly ruined the economy + started 2 world wars.

Hawk

Wow! :o  :o
Now you're telling people how I think and even suggesting a poor future for the UK cause we decided to leave the EU and you don't like it.... I'm beginning to think there are a couple of bigots in town. Lol!

Many of you youngsters really haven't got a clue where the EU is concerned...... Let's just wait and see what happens, then you can come & apologise to us oldies for your arrogance & stupidity based on no experience of what you are talking about whatsoever. Lol! :P  ;)

I had a feeling you where a remain supporter, their outlook and attitude sticks out a mile, something very particular to people who support remaining in the EU..... Too scared of your own shadows to make any real changes cause your scared of what will happen.... No wonder the armed forces are struggling to find recruits these days, you're all a bunch of gutless wonders, all mouth and no action these days! Oh we've sure got a bright future if we leave the country in your soft hands I'm sure(NOT!)! Hahaha!  :P ;D ;D

There is one thing for sure.... The future is what we make it, and the UK without the corrupt EU Commission dictating will allow the UK to prosper, and that is what the EU are terrified of us doing after we leave, hence they are trying to dictate a level playing field before any trade negotiations; they don't want us in a position where the UK can out-compete the EU and leave them standing. They are terrified & the UK should screw them into the ground for their terrible management of the EU as an organisation over these years! Lol! ;D  8)

It won't be long before the rest of the EU members will follow the UK's lead, as always seems to be the case.... Let the brave go first and the snowflakes will follow when they see how well the UK is doing outside the EU, typical.....

Now you've started something mentioning Brexit! Haha!  ;D  ;D  ;)

guigui404

Can we all stop this topic, also answering to Hawk, it always finish in complete nonsense

matty0l215

I will split the topic when I can.

"Does saftey make you a Pansy" will be coming soon
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: matty0l215 on January 14, 2020, 05:00:38 PMI will split the topic when I can.

😂

Hawk

Quote from: guigui404 on January 14, 2020, 04:45:24 PMCan we all stop this topic, also answering to Hawk, it always finish in complete nonsense

@guigui404:
I ignored your first disrespectful post about me, I ain't going to ignore anymore of your bigotry matey!

This is a forum guigui404... A forum is for debate and expression of opinions, so why don't you go pull your frigging head-in.
If you don't like what I say that's fine, I don't mind, but please respect my right to post my opinions how I see it. Idiot! :P

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on January 14, 2020, 05:00:38 PMI will split the topic when I can.

Only"Remainers" Play it Safe would be a more appropriate title Matty! Hehe! ;D  ;D  ;)

Hawk

Who said "Airbags" in suits were a modern era thing! Hehehe!  ;D  ;D ;)

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2ihuA1j]Funy_Airbag1 by Hawk_GB, on Flickr[/url]

Myst1cPrun3