• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:52:16 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Old bikes update?

Started by davidboda46, August 10, 2019, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Hi everybody.

I was doing some house cleaning of my computer and cloud storage and I found some old bikes from around the Beta4 era. Can't remember who created them and I can't open them since they don't show up in the game, but I was thinking that maybe the moders want to have a go at updating them. Since the whole Milestone copyright debacle there has not been that many new bikes so this might be an option to have a few more in the game. Now I don't know if any of these are Milestone rips (no go) and for the ones that are not, the original creators have to give there okay if they don't want to update them themselves. Unfortunately I'm not a 3D guy so I can't do it myself.

Also as a side note, I have a shitload of 3D-models of bikes that I've "found" on the internet. Maybe some of them are worth taking a look at? Again no idea about the quality of them or if it's even possible to convert them, and some of them are models of bikes from like 1904, basically a bicycle with an engine! :)

Let me know if there is any interest...

The old GP-bikes are:
675 Daytona
Aprilia RSA250
Aprilia RSV4
CBR 600
Ducati 996
Ducati GP8
Ducati 749
Ducati 996R
Ducati GP12
gsxr 600
Honda cbr1000
Honda rcv213
Ktm rc8r
kx450f (supermoto)
Ninja 6r
Suzuki rgv500
The Gent (chopper) ::)
Yanaha m1
Yamaha R6
YZF R6

I also have some bikes that work with the latest beta (but are not updated and the gearing needs to be changed [DMT]), and are not in the bike database as far as I can tell, for example the Ducati Street fighter 848.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

VSMaster

Send me all the links to download the bikes you want most and I'll fix them
Always on the edge

VSMaster

the 996R it's in my discord server.

Made by JuJu, I only updated it to the latest beta
Always on the edge

connorhall70

Quote from: VSMaster on February 19, 2020, 05:11:26 PMthe 996R it's in my discord server.

how long does it take to port to new beta? can i get discord m8?
GanjaGod

VSMaster

Quote from: connorhall70 on February 19, 2020, 06:39:25 PM
Quote from: VSMaster on February 19, 2020, 05:11:26 PMthe 996R it's in my discord server.

how long does it take to port to new beta? can i get discord m8?
Depends on what you wanna do.
Depends also from the state of the bike you're gonna restore.
Always on the edge

VSMaster

Quote from: davidboda46 on August 10, 2019, 06:56:59 PMHi everybody.

I was doing some house cleaning of my computer and cloud storage and I found some old bikes from around the Beta4 era. Can't remember who created them and I can't open them since they don't show up in the game, but I was thinking that maybe the moders want to have a go at updating them. Since the whole Milestone copyright debacle there has not been that many new bikes so this might be an option to have a few more in the game. Now I don't know if any of these are Milestone rips (no go) and for the ones that are not, the original creators have to give there okay if they don't want to update them themselves. Unfortunately I'm not a 3D guy so I can't do it myself.

Also as a side note, I have a shitload of 3D-models of bikes that I've "found" on the internet. Maybe some of them are worth taking a look at? Again no idea about the quality of them or if it's even possible to convert them, and some of them are models of bikes from like 1904, basically a bicycle with an engine! :)

Let me know if there is any interest...

The old GP-bikes are:
675 Daytona
Aprilia RSA250
Aprilia RSV4
CBR 600
Ducati 996
Ducati GP8
Ducati 749
Ducati 996R
Ducati GP12
gsxr 600
Honda cbr1000
Honda rcv213
Ktm rc8r
kx450f (supermoto)
Ninja 6r
Suzuki rgv500
The Gent (chopper) ::)
Yanaha m1
Yamaha R6
YZF R6

I also have some bikes that work with the latest beta (but are not updated and the gearing needs to be changed [DMT]), and are not in the bike database as far as I can tell, for example the Ducati Street fighter 848.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

The Ducati Gp8 is now updated with 996R
Always on the edge

doubledragoncc

@VSMaster

Please can you post a discord link?

If you update bike please understand it can cause a mismatch for online and therfore the bike file name and all info must be updated...............plus you must post the fact about having YOUR version will only work in online

It can get very confusing for many and I have to ensure any mods on my database for everyone is not going to cause mismatch errors

That is for EVERY model you alter

Thank you for your hard work but please think before just linking a mod

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

VSMaster

https://discord.gg/7uzpctY

Here is it
In this server you can ask for some bikes from the first betas that aren't working now, and I'll do my best to restore them. Atm I'm working on a 800cc MGp pack
Always on the edge

nico916

nico916

Maybe the gent can be funny!! :D

VSMaster

Always on the edge

ErichWilhelm

Could the RC8R get updated? That would be amazing. Thanks in advance.

VSMaster

Quote from: ErichWilhelm on August 30, 2020, 04:09:51 AMCould the RC8R get updated? That would be amazing. Thanks in advance.
Not updated but a new one. Can't do it anyway
Always on the edge

ErichWilhelm

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply. Have a great day/night.