• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:26:37 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

1:1 visor cam in GP Bikes

Vini

Another example of the helmet replay cam:

BOBR6 84

Hey mystic where can i find darley moor? Is it available and who made it? You? Cheers

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on March 14, 2020, 01:12:00 PMHey mystic where can i find darley moor? Is it available and who made it? You? Cheers

https://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=8326.0

there you go ;)

Thank Matty for this one

Vini

Short clip in true onboard view with VSMaster again:

JOACKO172

Zar05

la peur n'évite pas le danger
Fear does not avoid the danger

Myst1cPrun3

Hawk

Nice video Mystic...... Glad to see someone can ride a bike into a corner these days without feeling the need to stick their leg out. Hehe!  :P  ;D  ;D  ;)

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Hawk on March 25, 2020, 07:36:50 AMNice video Mystic...... Glad to see someone can ride a bike into a corner these days without feeling the need to stick their leg out. Hehe!  :P  ;D  ;D  ;)

That drives me up the wall :D

On top of that no sim has the animation quite right, although Manus riding styles are better, still Not perfect in that regard.

Besides it looks wrubbish irl compared to this, and even in MotoGP preseason the amount of leg waving had gone down irl too

Vini

Not using the leg dangle either. You also have the advantage of not letting the person chasing you know how hard you are actually braking.

Zar05

la peur n'évite pas le danger
Fear does not avoid the danger

JOACKO172

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Vini on March 25, 2020, 03:29:01 PMNot using the leg dangle either. You also have the advantage of not letting the person chasing you know how hard you are actually braking.

Yeah I'm not a fan. Only really ride with it on modern (2010+) MotoGP machines as that's when it came to the fore as a style.

Apparently also riding style does affect bike physics, and seeing as a leg makes up roughly 20% of body weight it may have a slight impact to bike handling, getting that weight out there, and thus the center of grav further inside. Not tried it however, both IRL and in game.

BOBR6 84

I think the leg dangle comes more from the bodys natural reaction to regain balance.. with all the sports scientists and psycologists working with riders these days it makes sense that somebody (rossi 😄) would end up making the most out of it and turning a reaction into a pre-action lol