• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:02:10 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

ENDURANCE '90

Started by Hellboga, February 08, 2020, 04:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Thanks for the mod. Can you please make sure you add a pnt file so others can make their own paints for it.

Just post a link to a pnt to download instead of making a complete new version its easier for all and some have download limits so it helps them.

Thank

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hellboga

April 19, 2020, 09:20:37 PM #16 Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 09:25:34 PM by Hellboga
ok... I totally miss this think in my learning process.
probably is not so difficult but I don't know how to make this... like working tyres model and sound!
so, when i learn how to make, i put it on!

sorry...

if someone know a good tutorial for this, could help!

VSMaster

you can join the GP Bikes server to ask for support
Always on the edge

VSMaster

Hey
Can you remove these?

Maybe you can make it more like a WSBK version? just a suggestion
Always on the edge

Hellboga

April 20, 2020, 12:39:34 PM #19 Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 01:20:20 PM by Hellboga
you right VSMaster!
in real life i have 2 bike and no light (track day tuned)
so... i have made a "endurance version whith only one headlight and no tail light"
but have some truble with tv cams, this is the why i don't use that, but if you wont, here it is!

for every one wont no light version,
put the file in FZR folder
open .gfx and add "E"
exemple:
chassis
{
   model
   {
      file = FZR_chassisE.edf

VSMaster

for tv cams ,you have to open cameras.cfg and then open your .geom

From the geom you can take the coordinates of each camera, you can add cameras (dunno what's the limit)
it should be x,y,z and you also have the rotations
Always on the edge

Hellboga

thanks man! another think I completly miss...
but is not that the issue, the number plate on front have a graphical glith when camera is far from the bike.
I fixed that yesteday night so in next version I put new endurance style model with new replay camera.
it will happen whe I finished the second bike (VFR RC30)and the name of bikes change from track day to ENDURANCE '89

VSMaster

That's great. Those models are scratch built right? It will be cool to have those 2. Buona Fortuna
Always on the edge

Hellboga

I only add details for those two.
3rd model should be a scratch build model by me.
If feiring modelling gone fine...

Hellboga

changelog:
New geometry for FZR
new model endurance style for FZR
add VFR 750
fix replay cams

VSMaster

Very good news. Fantastico
Always on the edge

VSMaster

If you followed a video tutorial on how modelling on 3ds (the software I use) can you post the link here? I really would like to make a scratch build model. Also, how much time you needed for the yamaha?
Always on the edge

Hellboga

I suggest you to reed the Hawk's post in the first page

for a good start check this site
http://www.cadnav.com/3d-models/vehicle/index-12.html
download a model and look how a 3d bike is made.

for the FZR is very difficoult to say how many time it get... I had to learn a lot of things on it.

if you already know somethig about materials and UV maps, try with "NURBS curve".
there are tons of tutorial on this, for every 3d software.

VSMaster

Thanks I'll look into that. Probably the first time needs always a lot of hours. Then the second less and so on
Always on the edge

Hellboga

Sure!
+ time you put on youre first model, - time you need for the second

I think a skilled modeller can get out something good in 10/20h