• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Supersport International Cup 2020 - FINISHED

Started by Gzehoo, April 18, 2020, 04:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MidnightBlackbird

My racing suit and bike livery lol

doubledragoncc

Blackbird.........in order for others to see your paints they have to have them installed on their PC so you have to share your paints in the mods paints section. You need to provide a link for others to download them and I will also put them on the database for all to be able to download to see your paints in online events.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

MidnightBlackbird

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 12, 2020, 06:24:30 PMBlackbird.........in order for others to see your paints they have to have them installed on their PC so you have to share your paints in the mods paints section. You need to provide a link for others to download them and I will also put them on the database for all to be able to download to see your paints in online events.

DD

That I did not know about lol.

doubledragoncc

Also if you do not install others paints......you wont see them online, you will only see default paints for bikes, helmets and suits, same as mods, you have to have them to use and see them.

Sorry to hijack the thread guys but Blackbird needed help on this and it is best to have someone make a set that has all paints for all in the race to download....I can host sets on the database if needed.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

MidnightBlackbird

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 12, 2020, 08:39:44 PMAlso if you do not install others paints......you wont see them online, you will only see default paints for bikes, helmets and suits, same as mods, you have to have them to use and see them.

Sorry to hijack the thread guys but Blackbird needed help on this and it is best to have someone make a set that has all paints for all in the race to download....I can host sets on the database if needed.

DD

In my opinion I think that would be a good idea but I can't speak for everyone, if they don't like the idea then that's fine.

Gzehoo

June 18, 2020, 07:48:14 PM #80 Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 08:23:19 PM by Gzehoo
I can upload all paints in the first post. I'll maybe do it tomorrow.

BTW. as you probably could see - calendar updated with the number of laps for each race.

FP1 at Aragon is moved at Friday and will be shortened (with FP2) to 60 minutes.
Both sessions will start at 16:15 (FP1) and 17:30 (FP2) UTC+2.

Canuti

June 19, 2020, 09:49:02 AM #81 Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 04:46:54 PM by Canuti
Nickname:Rafagp
Nationality:españa
Starting Number:43
Bike:yamaha r6

Gzehoo

Server for FP1 at Imola is up.
Password: ssp-fp1

Gzehoo

CALENDAR UPDATED!

After upcoming Imola round, there will be only British Round (track to be decided) and Qatar Round (Losail).

It wasn't good time to organize this championship... and also I see that making too long calendar (with more than 5-6 rounds) wasn't good idea...