• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:32:30 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Who would play WRS?

Started by VSMaster, July 25, 2020, 09:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMaster

Dead game sadly. Who would be up for some online sessions?
Always on the edge

Furious

I may try. Do we want to setup some race event in GT car? I'm up for a race with about 10 cars on grid. :)

VSMaster

Quote from: Furious on August 01, 2020, 09:45:18 AMI may try. Do we want to setup some race event in GT car? I'm up for a race with about 10 cars on grid. :)
Hard to find 10 people. For me it's enough a testing day session with someone
Always on the edge

Chris_Beeves

Just got my wheel up and running again. Haven't tried WRS before, but could absolutely give it a go!
I had to try..

Furious

To keep it up. How about a practice session tomorrow? I'm not sure if I can host a server but lets try and figure it out.

Stout Johnson

I would definitely play WRS. Only problem my online times are extremely sporadic, so it would always be on short notice. But I would.

Also haven't played WRS in a long time. Last time the tire simulation was really lacking (strange behaviour after some laps and once tires overheated), hope that is better now.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

VSMaster

Nice. I was off for a bit. How about creating a discord server for WRS and when the next update will be released try to revive this game. Too ambitious?
Always on the edge

Furious

Probably to ambitious, but we can join some common discord channel and try something.

VSMaster

Always on the edge

VSMaster

I should be free now to host a teating day session :). Or if someone can host a dedicated session even better
Always on the edge