• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:31:45 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

How do you find the M2 in beta19?

Started by infected247, December 28, 2020, 10:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

infected247

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on January 10, 2021, 01:08:09 AMYes it is the knee slider. It is perhaps a little overdone, but that I think is to make up for the fact you cant feel it hitting the ground. You can adjust its volume in one of the files if you wish.
Thanks man, I didn't know it could be adjusted. I'll look it up.

Chris_Beeves

It was there in beta 18 too, but I mostly heard it when driving in hardcore mode, so maybe the driver was more cautious.
I had to try..

infected247

Quote from: Chris_Beeves on January 14, 2021, 06:29:01 AMIt was there in beta 18 too, but I mostly heard it when driving in hardcore mode, so maybe the driver was more cautious.
I had only played with the M2 in Victoria at that time. (no more than 100 laps in total I suppose) Obviously it could be there, with other bikes/tracks but I couldn't know.

I'm not sure it has something to do with hardcore mode (you mean direct steering?) because I started getting it from lap 1 when I installed beta19, without doing anything differently. Apparently the bike (tyres?) got a huge revamp and started hitting higher lean angles. I shaved 3 seconds off my best time in like 3 laps! Could also be different default setups though, I can't tell for sure