• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:52:53 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Bike Request]

Started by GhostdogNL, April 19, 2014, 01:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostdogNL

I don`t know if anybody is interested .but i would love to see more roadbike`s and historic bike`s like naked bike`s and maybe cafe racers or even touring bike`s .. it would be a lot of fun ... don`t know if anybody is interested to make them ..or otherwise i would like to learn how to make them .. i am only working in the weekends so i have loads and loads of time left  ..but i don`t know how and where to start ..

thanx anyway for the creators of the game,bike`s,skins,tracks,helmets,couse man ..sins i have this game i didnt touch my Bf4 or other games anymore

RiccoChicco

I'm trying to find a good Kawasaki Er6-n 3D model to bring it to GPB. Also, I wrote to the creator of this amazing bike to know if he wants to integrate it in GPB. No answer ATM.

GhostdogNL

Er6-n would be nice ..hopes somebody will also make a Z750 07  ;D .but yeah streetbikes would be verry cool to have open practice on the nordsleife or the TT-mini for when its comming out ! thats why i like this game .. you can drive online on a track with the bike you like and join in between other riders