• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

TrackDayR Released Day 17.3.2021!

Started by -aGy-, March 10, 2021, 07:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-aGy-

Seven days and waiting is over.bye bye piboso :)

Chris_Beeves

7 days and bye bye -aGy-  ;) 

You're comparing apples to bitcoin.

Looking forward to trying TDR too though. :)
I had to try..

poumpouny

what i see in the few video is that graphic is not good as Milestonne moto gp, and in the other side physic is not better than gpbikes  :-\ ! but it is just my impression on the video, as chris said, looking forward to test it ....

matty0l215

Having been part of the beta I can safely say Piboso hasn't got anything to worry about other than a lack of social media/online presence.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Chris_Beeves

That's what I figured too. Two very different creatures.
Not sure what TDR will bring to the table to compete with Milestone other than VR support.
I find it hard to believe that they will come close to the physics complexity of GP-bikes using Unity.
Not saying that won't be fun though. Arcade racers have their charm too.
I had to try..

doubledragoncc

Sorry but it looks gimmicly to me.........scooters, minibikes and little tracks??? I want REAL MOTORBIKES not toys so not for me.

Piboso still rules the roost lol

But I wish them all the best and hope folks enjoy it

Besides I need real physics n VR baby

This be home for me

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

No gimmicks and it's not bad. Just not like GP Bikes.

It's a lot more along the lines of Ride, Fun just not as high level.

Modding is possible but unless you are fluent in Unity it's a ballache.

doubledragoncc

Thanks for the info Matty.

I will HAVE to try it to make sure my systems work in it so got no choice lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Pableke46

Quote from: -aGy- on March 10, 2021, 07:54:56 AMSeven days and waiting is over.bye bye piboso :)

See you !! Noone is gonna miss you, arcade face

javiliyors

lluisete

Sad to hear that words from one who played this game since first betas, u are not a kid maybe u should think in start to mature a bit. 
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

matty0l215

Quote from: lluisete on March 12, 2021, 11:18:15 AMSad to hear that words from one who played this game since first betas, u are not a kid maybe u should think in start to mature a bit. 
Well said

SenyaJO

I want to see GP Bike on Steam more, than TrackDayR on scooters.

doubledragoncc

Im sorry but MOTORCYCLE racing does not involve little scooters and kiddy mini bikes. This aspect makes it just a game and not a serious motorcycle simulation.

Just my opinion after riding my whole life

DD