• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

TrackDayR Released Day 17.3.2021!

Started by -aGy-, March 10, 2021, 07:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMaster

Road track on gpb is the dream. Ulster is just too low quality, but I'd really like to ride on any road track like those
Always on the edge

x1mk_z3

Quote from: VSMaster on April 05, 2021, 08:40:16 PMRoad track on gpb is the dream. Ulster is just too low quality, but I'd really like to ride on any road track like those
olivers mount is in but if you mean something fast for road racing, id say the NW200 or southern100 would be perfect
Callum (MK)

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: VSMaster on April 05, 2021, 08:40:16 PMRoad track on gpb is the dream. Ulster is just too low quality, but I'd really like to ride on any road track like those

I may look into it if it's wanted. I want to get into trying tracks anyway as I've only ever (semi-successfully mind you)  ;D

Vini

Ulster is boring anyway. Nordschleife all the way.
Targa Florio or that one Pacfici Coast track from AC would be epic.

x1mk_z3

Quote from: Vini on April 06, 2021, 02:32:52 PMUlster is boring anyway. Nordschleife all the way.
Targa Florio or that one Pacfici Coast track from AC would be epic.
if you think men going upwards of 200 mph on public roads such as the ulster is boring then i wonder how you think the nordschleife is good. Ive already got a hatred for you but this has probably pushed it to the line mate.
Callum (MK)

Myst1cPrun3

Ulster is WAY better than Nord. For motorcycles at least.

Tbh a decent version in GP Bikes would be good, as the 'current' version is not even recognisable in comparison

Vini

Corners are always more fun than flat-out straights. We are not talking about real life here. That said, the Nordschleife straight would allow for similar speeds.
...And calm down irish boy.

Vini

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on April 06, 2021, 02:52:43 PMUlster is WAY better than Nord. For motorcycles at least.
EASY is the word you are looking for.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Vini on April 06, 2021, 04:36:27 PM
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on April 06, 2021, 02:52:43 PMUlster is WAY better than Nord. For motorcycles at least.
EASY is the word you are looking for.

I wouldn't say Ulster is easier than the Nord.

In GP bikes it totally is however, as the current Ulster is, lacking, and that's putting it nicely.

Irl I'd say it's a whole new set of challenges. Possibly comparable in difficulty but for different reasons.

Ulster also gives great motorcycle races too. ;)