• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:22:48 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

No bike mods for the msm_125rr_07

Started by wulfgaard, December 02, 2013, 04:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wulfgaard

December 02, 2013, 04:35:19 PM Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 04:51:21 PM by wulfgaard
Hi everyone,

I really enjoy the R6 for the Varese_V594 and the Ducati 996R and GP8, as well as the CBR and the RSV4 for the Murasama_rc990_03 but the thing is I like to run in full simulation (except for leaning, hard to do on a Logitech F310 while controlling clutch, brakes and throttle) and well the Moto1 and Moto2 type bikes can be temperamental and I really have fun riding the uncompromising little msm_125rr_07.

But there is no bike mods for this bike. No Moto3 alternative or 125 to spike thinks up. No sound mod either.

The other question I have, and don't take the wrong way, why are there no "classic" motorcycles. If there is, please tell me where. I suppose you're limited by the game in the things you can do and being a realistic simulation, you enjoy doing right by the motorcycle, reflecting every bit of detail both mechanic and aesthetics and I have to love that.

Thanks to PiBoSo for finally delivering a motorcycle game that is fun and as close as you can get to reality. Being myself a working student and a motorcycle afficionato, I don't have the currency to own a motorcycle or where to park it but this helps me to see the end game. :)

And a humble thanks to all modders.

Cheers

Hawk

Quote from: wulfgaard on December 02, 2013, 04:35:19 PM
Hi everyone,

I really enjoy the R6 for the Varese_V594 and the Ducati 996R and GP8, as well as the CBR and the RSV4 for the Murasama_rc990_03 but the thing is I like to run in full simulation (except for leaning, hard to do on a Logitech F310 while controlling clutch, brakes and throttle) and well the Moto1 and Moto2 type bikes can be temperamental and I really have fun riding the uncompromising little msm_125rr_07.

But there is no bike mods for this bike. No Moto3 alternative or 125 to spike thinks up. No sound mod either.

The other question I have, and don't take the wrong way, why are there no "classic" motorcycles. If there is, please tell me where. I suppose you're limited by the game in the things you can do and being a realistic simulation, you enjoy doing right by the motorcycle, reflecting every bit of detail both mechanic and aesthetics and I have to love that.

Thanks to PiBoSo for finally delivering a motorcycle game that is fun and as close as you can get to reality. Being myself a working student and a motorcycle afficionato, I don't have the currency to own a motorcycle or where to park it but this helps me to see the end game. :)

And a humble thanks to all modders.

Cheers

Hi Wulfgaard :)

I'm sure in future there will be some MODS created for the 125cc Class as well as for classic bikes.... I like you will be looking forward to that day ;D

When you say classic bikes, how far back are you thinking? 1950's/60's/70's/80's, or 90's?

wulfgaard

December 08, 2013, 11:48:19 AM #2 Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 11:49:57 AM by wulfgaard
Hi

Thanks for answering.

Well, in terms of classic motorcycles, I was thinking 60s and 70s or even earlier and perhaps the hondas RC's (the RC166 for example), the Guzzi's (V8 would be too much to ask but there are others like the Falcone 500 who would be simpler)and perhaps the Norton and Triumph would be one the best candidates.

But any classic would be welcomed by me.

Thanks a million.

Cheers

Alby46

i'm not sure but i think that there's already the rc166, but hasn't been released. i would like that :)
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

PeterV

me thinks the RC166 was a bike from Witham, still have it on my backup drive

wulfgaard

Quote from: Alby46 on December 08, 2013, 12:37:02 PM
i'm not sure but i think that there's already the rc166, but hasn't been released. i would like that :)

Quote from: PeterV on December 08, 2013, 07:51:25 PM
me thinks the RC166 was a bike from Witham, still have it on my backup drive

That would be amazing! :D

wulfgaard

I really enjoy the rc166. Too bad it isn't finished but still loads of fun. :)

wulfgaard

Now, I've actually used the audio from this bike and applied it to the stock 125. A lot better. Sort of a Moto3?! :D