• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

State of the Union ( GPB beta16 and beyond )

Started by PiBoSo, July 01, 2019, 04:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMaster

Good luck PiBoSo. We are very grateful for what you've done so far.
Always on the edge

PiBoSo

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 28, 2021, 06:41:47 PMI know exactly what you mean Piboso. The last year has been hell.

Thanks for all the work you do and I for one am happy to wait until YOU have time and less stress to get it done.

Keep well and safe sir/madam lol

DD

Thank you.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

PiBoSo

Quote from: VSMaster on June 28, 2021, 08:07:22 PMGood luck PiBoSo. We are very grateful for what you've done so far.

Thank you.

PiBoSo

Not aimed at anyone, just a general suggestion:

doubledragoncc

Those are the best words you can say..............going through it too

Some of us understand

I am here if you ever need a friend

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Mimo750

Hope any difficulties you are into, they will go away soon. Take care Piboso, looking forward to any news.

PiBoSo

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 30, 2021, 07:37:14 PMThose are the best words you can say..............going through it too

Some of us understand

I am here if you ever need a friend

DD

Thank you.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Mimo750 on July 03, 2021, 05:49:58 PMHope any difficulties you are into, they will go away soon. Take care Piboso, looking forward to any news.

Thank you.

adrmelandri

I've been playing since 2014, and if I can wait that long to get here, the Beta 19, I can definitely wait for Beta 20 and future releases.

Even reading the development daily updates already makes me happy, satisfied, and even glad to know that you are in fact always working on this. Plus, we know you're working not only on one project, so the fact that you can always keep them on track simultaneously is a huge respect. Looking forward to any news as Mimo said ;D
Das Leben ist kein Ponyhof.
Life is not a child's play.
https://adrmeisterwerk.wordpress.com/

Mimo750