• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

sabertooth xbox controller

Started by ℊℯℴ, April 24, 2014, 03:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ℊℯℴ

Somewhere on forum a few guys bought this I believe. I did too.

Just got it today and it is such amazing quality. The sensitivity adjustment on sticks makes huge difference. Also, everything else is just perfect. Buttons, etc....very nice quality.

Anyway......it gives you 6 extra buttons, BUT you have to program those to 6 of the normal buttons. Which is ok, but not a true 6 more buttons.

They are way more convenient to access and works well to get rid of annoying to reach buttons.

I just was hoping it added a true 6 buttons that worked separate from others. Oh well.....

Still love it for many other reasons....best controller ever!

HornetMaX

Sensitivity adjustment ? Can you detail ?

MaX.

Klax75

Maybe try a third party software to make the new buttons separate?

ℊℯℴ

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 24, 2014, 08:56:18 AM

MaX.

Ya values from -10 to 10. Where 0 is standard default sensitivity.

So, say the sticks feel too sensitive and touchy, you can turn it down and get the feeling you desire.

Really the best feature ever! Like this a bunch.

HornetMaX

Quote from: geofanatec on April 24, 2014, 12:32:04 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on April 24, 2014, 08:56:18 AM

MaX.

Ya values from -10 to 10. Where 0 is standard default sensitivity.

So, say the sticks feel too sensitive and touchy, you can turn it down and get the feeling you desire.

Really the best feature ever! Like this a bunch.

GPB already has the same feature, it's called "linearity".

MaX.

Ian

Will be interesting to see how you get on with this controller I had considered buying one but was put of by the reviews on Amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00AYXPCYW/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_2?ie=UTF8&pageNumber=2&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byRankDescending 

HornetMaX

Razer controllers (and stuff in general) have very poor reviews after 6 months to 1 year: it seems their stuff just does not last. Which, given the price, is very annoying.

MaX.