• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[BIKE] Honda RCV213 (new version)

Started by Juju, April 26, 2014, 06:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juju

April 26, 2014, 06:28:06 PM Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 07:07:31 PM by Juju
Hi guys !

it's RELEASE TIME !
New Honda RCV213  is available (2013 model) !

Physic stay the same of Murasama.

Skin de base

Skin pilots: Marc Marquez / Dani Pedrosa / Casey Stoner / Marco Simoncelli

--- --- --- ---
Like usual, PSD file... ;)

PSD File

THE BIKE : DOWNLOAD RCV213 - 61.8Mo
UnZIP inside Bikes folder : "GP Bikes\gpbikes\Bikes\"

PSD File : DOWNLOAD PSD - 9Mo

Hope U like it.  8)

Crédits :  Juju (Import/Modification/Shaders)  - Odi (Cockpit HUD + Sounds)

PeterV

Ty very much (again) JuJu. As always a top Job.

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

April 26, 2014, 07:04:31 PM #3 Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 01:28:55 PM by Hawk_UK
I'm not a fan of 4 stroke bikes at all, but you do an amazing job on all your work.... Very nice work indeed..... Well done Juju!!  ;D ;D 8)

dude

Thank you so much for all of your bikes, Juju ! :)

Ian

HornetMaX

Instant classic !

Should probably replace the old 213, to avoid confusion.

MaX.

Warlock

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Klax75

Can I put this in the next release of MOD Bikes? I'll take out the other RC213 like Max said would be confusing.

Arvoss

Quote from: Klax75 on April 27, 2014, 08:57:55 PM
Can I put this in the next release of MOD Bikes? I'll take out the other RC213 like Max said would be confusing.

Hm... If you delete the old one, that means that all the hosts have to delete the old one too to avoid data mismatches. Not everyone will know that you have to delete the old one before hosting a lobby. Maybe put a 'warning' when you update the mod pack, that they have to delete the old one.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Arvoss on April 27, 2014, 09:02:39 PM
Quote from: Klax75 on April 27, 2014, 08:57:55 PM

Hm... If you delete the old one, that means that all the hosts have to delete the old one too to avoid data mismatches. Not everyone will know that you have to delete the old one before hosting a lobby. Maybe put a 'warning' when you update the mod pack, that they have to delete the old one.
No. You can have lcoally more bikes than the server has, that's not a problem.

MaX.

Klax75

I've taken out last release the old versions of the R6 and Daytona since they didn't have any working gauges.

Arvoss

@MaX, I know, but if I host I'll need to delete that bike. New guys (with mod 1.65 installed) that want to host a game will have a problem :P

Klax75

No you wouldn't. They are named different, and the Bike MOD for a server just makes sure you have the bikes in the MOD not any addition mikes. If you have 200 bikes on your computer, but the MOD is 12 bike it only cares if the 12 bikes are the right version. The new RCV213 is named different then the old one so people that had it could still have it and still get the new one even if i no long put the old one in the complete bike MOD.