• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:54:43 PM

Working Zoom Camera Files.

Started by Klax75, April 27, 2014, 08:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

Here is a collection of camera files so that the zoom feature for the track camera works. Each bike had to have code added in it's camera file, and each track had to have zoom cameras added. I haven't done camera for every track. :) This is client side so it wouldn't mess anything up for servers. You need both track and bike camera files for it to work. Nothing on the bike camera files have changed other then added the code for zoom. The 990, I did add two more camera which are tail and tank without the gyro, not a fan of gyro cam's it ruins the lean angle of the world. :)

Downloads

https://mega.co.nz/#F!1NJjiSgQ!HfJKKVwMuzlzhK9-LiTd4A

Hawk

Wow! Klax, you have been busy!! Well done mate... Nice work and very much appreciated!  ;D 8)

HornetMaX

Silly request, can you upload it as a single .zip file ? Otherwise the download is sometimes (depending on the browser/settings) a PITA .

MaX.

Arvoss

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 27, 2014, 09:04:03 PM
Silly request, can you upload it as a single .zip file ? Otherwise the download is sometimes (depending on the browser/settings) a PITA .

MaX.

You can right click Track Cameras and choose download as ZIP. Or will this still be slow?

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on April 27, 2014, 09:12:54 PM

MaX.

You can right click Track Cameras and choose download as ZIP. Or will this still be slow?

It's okay to do that.... I did it tonight... it's not that big a file.  ;)

HornetMaX

MaX.

Didn't work for me, just stopped at 3% (or 26%) and that was it ...

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 27, 2014, 11:56:44 PM

MaX.

Didn't work for me, just stopped at 3% (or 26%) and that was it ...

MaX.
Use Chrome browser. IE doesn't work properly with Mega. ;)

RiccoChicco

April 28, 2014, 01:39:12 AM #7 Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 05:46:17 PM by RiccoChicco
IE doesn't work properly with anything.

;D

Klax75

Added a Zip file with everything. :)

PeterV

Is there a possibility to get zoom camera for the upcoming magny course oldschool race?

Thanks for this Klax nice work there.

Klax75

Sure, it's not hard to do. If the track has good cameras which Juju's Cameras are always good! I'll do one for Magny Cours and Paul Ricard.

Klax75

Add Magny Cours and Paul Ricard, updated .zip file.

PeterV

Hawk

Just tried your Zoom Camera files: WOW! You have done a SUPERB job there Klax...... The replays now look very professional on playback, always in the thick of the action!!  ;D 8)

Well done mate.... A 1st class job! ;) 8)

Klax75

I didn't really do much, just added the code to the tracks that had good cameras then added the code to all the bike camera files.