• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:48:46 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

THNX

Started by GhostdogNL, April 29, 2014, 11:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostdogNL

Just want to say ..i bought the game somewhere a month ago ..and i am so in love with the game ..
broke my xbox controller sunday and went to the shop the next day becouse wouldnt wanne mis a nother evening of GPB

wanna thank the creator pibiso for making the game and all the Dev people for making this game the best bike sim ever made for pc .keep up the good work .
and i am doing my best to drag my friends into it ..

also today i had a meeting on my motorclub and i will bring my pc in a view weeks to the club and youse this game for a fun night on the club and make a small competion from it for the best time rider .

greatings
Ghost

Hawk

Nice one mate.... Sounds like a good night all around down at the club.  ;D 8)

GhostdogNL

ow it will be ..we done it in the past with a Playstation 3 and motogp, but that game is not giving a close feeling to the real thing .

Gp bikes is one of the first in my opinion !

Arvoss

April 30, 2014, 03:20:57 PM #3 Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 03:39:36 PM by Arvoss
Organize the biggest GP Bikes LAN party in the Netherlands lol :P iVolution, JamoZ, BeukeR, SpaZe,...

iVolution

Quote from: Arvoss on April 30, 2014, 03:20:57 PM
Organize the biggest GP Bikes LAN party in the Netherlands lol :P iVolution, JamoZ, BeukeR, SpaZe,...
What about PeterV??? You forgot the one who is going to organize the whole thing :)

Arvoss

Quote from: iVolution on April 30, 2014, 03:47:35 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on April 30, 2014, 03:20:57 PM
What about PeterV??? You forgot the one who is going to organize the whole thing :)

Omg... :P Sorry Peterrrrrr :P

GhostdogNL

ow realy you are gonna organize a lan party for GP bikes ?

Arvoss

Quote from: GhostdogNL on April 30, 2014, 06:09:24 PM
ow realy you are gonna organize a lan party for GP bikes ?

No no :P You have to organize one with your motorclub. ;) Best time gets a free license key :P

GhostdogNL

haha and you are the one thats gonna pay for the award haha