• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:03:26 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Obtaining the game from here to Steam?

Started by digitalx, December 21, 2021, 09:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digitalx

I purchased the game quite a while back now. Has there been any information if it's possible for the key to be transferred to Steam to save me buying it twice?

I know what I want to say I just find it difficult wording things.

RiderOfTheLostBike

VirtuaIceMan

When I got World Racing Series I got GP Bikes with it; they share the same key.

The link above says "Please note that the standalone license key will be disabled, and that it will not be possible to get it back." - will the key still work with the non-Steam WRS and only be disabled for GP Bikes standalone?

Just checking before I eff it all up :D

VirtuaIceMan

I never seemed to get a reply to this... :-p

doubledragoncc

How can I do it for my seacond licence though??? Paid 2 times but can only use one for now and need two for head to head riding in same room online?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

You can't have two copies of the same game on one steam account

Just make another steam account
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

I hate having ONE steam account and now I need 2 jeez lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

Not had a single issue with the steam release.

Works flawlessly :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

April 22, 2022, 09:31:54 PM #8 Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 09:34:18 PM by Hawk
Will the standalone version work with Steam Players..... Just wondering if I need to convert my standalone GPBikes-Key to a Steam key or if it doesn't really matter if I stick with the standalone version??

Are any updates for the Steam version done automatically without wiping out any mods or extra folders, etc. etc?