• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:14:36 PM

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Got lucky, happened to me yesterday evening and I was able to narrow down the suspects enough so that the bug was immediately found. Wish it was always that simple :)

MaX.

Klax75

I was wondering about a small request. Would it be possible to add a option to just show the gear your in but not your speed? I'm not so much concerned with my speed, but would like to be able to tell the gear I am in on some of the bikes. Since most don't have a red light indicating the engine is revving to high.

HornetMaX

Easily doable, next time I touch this code.

MaX.

Klax75

Harrytmj66

Quote from: Klax75 on March 08, 2014, 03:19:44 AM
I was wondering about a small request. Would it be possible to add a option to just show the gear your in but not your speed? I'm not so much concerned with my speed, but would like to be able to tell the gear I am in on some of the bikes. Since most don't have a red light indicating the engine is revving to high.

I was just coming on to ask the same thing lol.

SwarleyRuiz

Thank you for all your work
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

nor_bak

Back to my problem in Ubuntu 13.10-Wine 1.4.
I copied msvcp100.dll from Windows Vista in .wine/.../GPBikes folder and it's back to work.

HornetMaX

Quote from: nor_bak on April 02, 2014, 06:17:23 PM
Back to my problem in Ubuntu 13.10-Wine 1.4.
I copied msvcp100.dll from Windows Vista in .wine/.../GPBikes folder and it's back to work.

Arf, I should have thought of that. Thanks for the info !

MaX.

janaucarre

Hello,
I have a big problem with max hud plugin.
From one day to second day without any changes the plugin works no more, i have tried many solution, and finally reinstall another windows7 64 professionnal, it was a win7 64 ultimate before from another CD.
Nothing has changed.
I launch gpbikes and windows says msvcp100.dll is missing, i clic ok and the game start without any problem.
I download msvcp100.dll and place it in the same folder as core.exe, because it doesn't works in system32 (strange), i launch the game and no more dll missing, all is ok but the max plugin hud. I hoped that a new windows install solve all my problem but it doesn't.
I placed the two files (MaxHUD_data and MaxHUD_GPB.dlo) here: C:\Program Files (x86)\GP Bikes\gpbikes\plugins

After a launch of the game i know that a file is created here: C:\Users\janaucarre\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes
or here: C:\Users\janaucarre\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\profiles\janaucarre
but it doesn't, if someone has any solution please post here.

I am very disapointed because windows is fresh installed and only avast and motioninjoy 6.0005 64 are installed.
I really don't understand and if im alone in this case it's a really strange problem.

HornetMaX

Remove the manually installed msvcp100.dll and install this properly:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=5555

MaX.

janaucarre

Thank you so much, it was the problem, visual c+.
I have downloaded 86 and 64 bit version and installed it. All is solved.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,

HornetMaX

v1.6.4 out:

• Allow to hide speed indicator (keeping gear only, HUDSpeed__hide_speed in .ini).
  • Allow to show Lap/Split events (notify_events in .ini). Intended for debug only, off by default.
  • Better lap numbering (trying to match GPB/WRS numbering).
  • Improvement in handling of messy cases (out of pits lap, crashed crossings), in HUDTiming/LiveGap.
  • Better finish line marker on HUDMap.

MaX.

Klax75

I was wondering is there any way to put in graphics to show what my stick are doing on my controller on screen?

HornetMaX

Quote from: Klax75 on June 02, 2014, 10:54:17 PM
I was wondering is there any way to put in graphics to show what my stick are doing on my controller on screen?
Short answer: no.

Long one: GPB/WRS/KRP provide to the pluging the "tranlated" inputs, i.e. throttle, brakes, clutch etc.
If for example on front brake you have no deadzone, 100% linearity and no smoothing, then the front brake indication corresponds to the stick.
But in any other case (and no matter what for the steering/leaning) they won't be identical.

I think too it would be interesting to have the "raw" inputs in the plugin (sometimes I don't realize I'm unconsciously pressing something, or the sticks are not well calibrated and the max value is never reached, ...) but I guess it doesn't go along well with the "simulation" philosophy.

MaX.

Klax75

Ok thanks MaX. :)

Two other suggestions. lol

Would it be possible to put the engine mapping in your HUD? Reason is when I am riding with the helmet on I can't see it when I change it since the helmet covers it. :/ Would like to move it to another part of the screen.

Also a session clock possible? To be displayed while riding.