• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:03:05 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Best-laps Project / Hotlap Events

Started by Alibaskins, May 22, 2014, 10:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alibaskins

May 22, 2014, 10:56:22 AM Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 07:00:04 PM by Alibaskins
Hi everybody :)

I'm pleasure to inform you i'm working on a best-laps service project.

The goal is to give to the community a stats page with all bikes, tracks and weathers and in the future to replace Hot Lap events from Dibu (a very good thing but without source code...). There are stability problems on the hot lap event software and without source code we aren't able to fix it.

This service is totaly free, and when it will be finished it will be publish as an open source code (for logger).

This project is in beta. So, if you encounter bugs or you have suggestions, please report all here.

URL : http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/
Motonline-france thread : http://forum.motonline-france.com/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1714

If you are interesting to add your servers on this page, you just have to configure live_timing options on your dedicated server and send me all informations (IP, port, pass). May be gp-bikes Italia servers could be added ?

ps : I want to clarify that I am not a developer and this project will ask me a strong investment.
Thank you to don't hold it against me of any problems or delays in the progress of the project.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Vini

If I could join your servers, I would be happy about this project.

Alibaskins

Where is the problem ?
You just have to download bikemod 1.75 i think.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

dibu

Quote from: Alibaskins on May 22, 2014, 10:56:22 AM
If you are interesting to add your servers on this page, you just have to configure live_timing options on your dedicated server and send me all informations (IP, port, pass). May be gp-bikes Italia servers could be added ?
Ali, your new project is really a big progress, thanks :) :)

GP Bikes Italia, Pitlanes.com and all other hosters please give Ali access to the live timing ports of your servers.
Only if all servers are included we can get a complete stats page.  ;D

Arvoss

May 24, 2014, 02:57:20 PM #4 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 03:05:58 PM by Arvoss
Very very very nice work! :D Very nice site/design! :D

Why are there only 2 replies to this thread? This deserves a medal :P Well, at least a sticky. The fact that you can sort times by bike or weather is amazing. Also the temperature is very useful!

Is it possible to get the GUID from players and add it to the drivers table? That would be SUPER useful to make whitelists and blacklists! :D

dibu

Quote from: Arvoss on May 24, 2014, 02:57:20 PM
Is it possible to get the GUID from players ....
yes

Quote from: Arvoss on May 24, 2014, 02:57:20 PM
... and add it to the drivers table?
if Ali wants  ;)

Hawk

Ali. You've done a magnificent job with this... Well done mate! ;D

I'd be very happy to send you my GUID if you require.  ;)

Hawk.

Arvoss

Cool, Dibu ;) Ali, could you add it to the table please? ::)

Also, I keep getting amazed by this site! That theoretical time is epic! Splits from different players combined! :D

Alibaskins

May 24, 2014, 03:23:30 PM #8 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 03:25:07 PM by Alibaskins
Yes it's possible.

I haven't give this information because i'm not sure of one thing. If it's possible for a player to modify his GUID, then he could usurp the identity of another player...

HornetMax is sure it's not possible... But if Piboso could confirm that, i will add guid.

EDIT : Thanks m8s :)

Ian

HornetMaX

Quote from: Alibaskins on May 24, 2014, 03:23:30 PM
Yes it's possible.

I haven't give this information because i'm not sure of one thing. If it's possible for a player to modify his GUID, then he could usurp the identity of another player...

HornetMax is sure it's not possible... But if Piboso could confirm that, i will add guid.
It is not possible.

Unless you're the NSA or something as deep-pocketed and as morally sick as they are :)
But I wouldn't worry too much, GPB players complains about 22E and ponder for weeks the purchase of an Xbox joypad ..

MaX.

Alibaskins

May 29, 2014, 08:53:25 AM #11 Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 08:55:02 AM by Alibaskins
Piboso is ok.

GUID are now displayed on the drivers page.

1 server of gp-bikes italia is now registered.
Others will be added in few time (servers configuration trouble i think).

Arvoss

Quote from: Alibaskins on May 29, 2014, 08:53:25 AM
Piboso is ok.

GUID are now displayed on the drivers page.

OMG! THANK YOU! :D

HornetMaX

Quote from: Alibaskins on May 29, 2014, 08:53:25 AM
1 server of gp-bikes italia is now registered.
Others will be added in few time (servers configuration trouble i think).
Just lazy server admin :)

Should be fixed soon.

MaX.

Lhonk71

heii I want to join .....
how to set up an internet connection in order to play online ...
I am using a WiFi connection..