• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:24:18 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

¿Why GPBikes dont grow?

Started by lluisete, September 21, 2022, 10:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gzehoo

Quote from: AI#29remake the 3rd person camera to resemble motogp games a bit
NO F*CK*NG WAY !!!

Quote from: AI#29when cornering the 3rd person cam does a weird thing can't explain it but makes the bike seem planted glued on road
And it's the only thing that helps every new user to adapt for each bike!
The same thing we can see in car simulators! (rF, AC, LFS)
Every rider should learn more about bike, not about the camera view! No matter if they prefer 1p or 3p!

Quotei believe if these two things are done the refunds will decrease
NO!
It will only cause more problems!
MotoGP (and SBK) games are not rideable with this shaking 3p camera view!
When bike escapes from the screen centre, you can't see if you're going to do each corner well!

Realistic =/= damnely difficult

doubledragoncc

Only pussies use 3rd person so its a waste of work..............I feel incoming comments lol

GPBikes is a sim not a game so why make it like motogp games that the physics and views suck???

Just my 2 cents

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

ViPower

October 22, 2022, 02:34:33 PM #17 Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 02:44:32 PM by ViPower
I think if [viewmode=1] was the default, gpb would be more comfortable for new players.

And sometimes it is difficult to find the necessary content for the servers. Maybe it would be possible to add a server description where to place the download links.
Schrabbelst du mit dem Helm in der Kurve, liegste richtig.
Schrabbelst du mit dem Helm in der Kurve, liegste. Richtig!

Olaf Lehmann

QuoteAnd sometimes it is difficult to find the necessary content for the servers. Maybe it would be possible to add a server description where to place the download links.
+1
I.e. in server list I see SBK22 0.1. Where can I find this. Search in forum gives no result.

BR Olaf

SuperSic

Quote from: doubledragoncc on October 22, 2022, 11:17:26 AMOnly pussies use 3rd person so its a waste of work..............I feel incoming comments lol

GPBikes is a sim not a game so why make it like motogp games that the physics and views suck???

Just my 2 cents

DD
moto gp games they suck indeed,i been with gp bikes since alpha versions when there was a 2t aprilia 250 noale in the game,hence my 250 suggestion,as about the camera i feel it would be better to follow a bit than the top view that is now in 3rd person,just to make bike feel more loose,anyway no need to explain first person view and how good gpbikes is,just saying some simple things may make it more friendly to beginners

Gzehoo

Quotei feel it would be better to follow a bit than the top view that is now in 3rd person,just to make bike feel more loose
The only thing each rider is doing while turning left/right is just taking good angle of the bike and moving the body on left/right.
Rider can clearly understand that bike is still in the same riding line!

Quotejust saying some simple things may make it more friendly to beginners
And introduce something that will force them even more to leave the game they tried.

morvio100

@   Gzehoo  "And introduce something that will force them even more to leave the game they tried".....that made me laugh out load....good old Gzehoo  ....where did your learn your english son...english via Rossetta Stone...havin said that...your english is better than my polish....the Great One = Piboso continues to innovate ...and strive for perfection of his Masterpice(GP)....MUCHO RESPECTO...to the Great One..good cameras by the way Gzehoo ....+1

Gzehoo

@morvio100
Where did YOU learn to write something on forum?

By repeating
Quote"the Great One = Piboso"
or writing without any interpunction... you're not clever type of person...

And I'm telling very serious - don't propose for GPB the things that caused MotoGP games being worse.

morvio100

October 31, 2022, 04:04:13 PM #24 Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 04:19:23 PM by morvio100
All good Gzehoo..take a chill pill..I will try to learn polish as good as you...until today  never knew the word..interpunction....existed...so thank you...any chance you could create a cameras tutorial...create it in polish or english(a video tutorial)...it wont matter....thanks bro...long live GPBikes... ;D
 ps I wasn't having a go at the grammar...well I was sort off..but however.../ "And introduce something that will force them even more to leave the game they tried" ...but was laughing the content/context of the statement....as in gp is challenging...and I'd say the Great one = PIboso...the purist ...will likely make it more challenging before he ever makes it easier....lol...Like I said take a chill pill !  ..was meant as a joke...

doubledragoncc

You have to spend an hour going through spam to see if there is a real post and daily update is onlt full of MXB updates..........nuff said

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

valentinik46

Quote from: Gzehoo on October 29, 2022, 06:16:00 PM
Quotei feel it would be better to follow a bit than the top view that is now in 3rd person,just to make bike feel more loose
The only thing each rider is doing while turning left/right is just taking good angle of the bike and moving the body on left/right.
Rider can clearly understand that bike is still in the same riding line!

Quotejust saying some simple things may make it more friendly to beginners
And introduce something that will force them even more to leave the game they tried.
So what would you suggest to change so more people get into the game?

JamoZ