• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:57:53 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

cant register to go online?

Started by soc_monki, June 10, 2014, 02:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soc_monki

so i have GP Bikes and World Racing Series.  I finally decided to hook up my G27 and give WRS a spin and maybe go online and lay down some laps.  well, it wont let me online.  says im not registered so i go to register and it says my key is already in use.  im assuming because of GP Bikes?  any help i can get on this i would really appreciate it!

janaucarre

Hello,
did you not lended your key to someone?

PiBoSo

Quote from: soc_monki on June 10, 2014, 02:30:47 AM
so i have GP Bikes and World Racing Series.  I finally decided to hook up my G27 and give WRS a spin and maybe go online and lay down some laps.  well, it wont let me online.  says im not registered so i go to register and it says my key is already in use.  im assuming because of GP Bikes?  any help i can get on this i would really appreciate it!

The same nickname used in GP Bikes must be set in World Racing Series -> Profile -> Nickname
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

soc_monki

thanks Piboso...ill try that.  i thought i used the same nickname but i may not have. 

and janaucarre...nope, never lent my key to anyone.  if someone wants to play these games theyll have to buy them!  my keys!  mine! :) haha!