• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:34:14 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

progress with the 500cc!

1 of the easiest corners to slide on yes.. but im trying to get a nice progressive feeling from the ''snappy'' 500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1UAQd2C9ww

C21

Nice.
But could you zoom in on the bike or use another cam angle ?!
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

girlracerTracey

That looks quite promising..

Can I try? I like being a lab rat! Pretty please?

Joking apart can you initiate slides on the power on more normal bends? How does this affect lap times?

It's amazing what a little bit of mascara and blusher can achieve isn't it? Just don't lay it on too thickly..less is more!  ;D

grT  ;)

BOBR6 84

Quote from: C21 on June 20, 2014, 08:21:41 AM
Nice.
But could you zoom in on the bike or use another cam angle ?!

It took me longer to get the camera set up than it did finding a bike setup and doing the slide lol  ::)

How big is the screen you are watching from? lol

BOBR6 84

Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 20, 2014, 08:25:10 AM
That looks quite promising..

Can I try? I like being a lab rat! Pretty please?

Joking apart can you initiate slides on the power on more normal bends? How does this affect lap times?

It's amazing what a little bit of mascara and blusher can achieve isn't it? Just don't lay it on too thickly..less is more!  ;D

grT  ;)

On other bends.. Its.. Errm... WIP! Lol

Its weird.. Fast corners I can get it sliding. Coming out of slow corners I can get it to kick out but its not a full on steering drift by any means..

Can be done with the CBR though.. Although it works better with tc.

Vini

Turn 6 on Red Bull Ring is also very good for powerslides.

Anyway, would you mind sharing you setup is that classified :D

Vini

Vini

BOBR6 84

awesome vin!! really nice onboard video that. 8)

BOBR6 84

Vini

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 21, 2014, 03:44:53 PM
awesome vin!! really nice onboard video that. 8)
The bike you hear behind me was you BTW.
The replay is from the one time we did a little hotlap-battle :D

valentinik46

Ok everyone this is a funny video i uploaded in the alpha era before beta,with 250 aprilia no wheelie help,enjoy  ;D https://www.youtube.com/v/M9K84pVcE0Q

iVolution

June 23, 2014, 01:16:34 PM #58 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 01:21:03 PM by iVolution
Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 19, 2014, 02:14:10 PM
Too much right hand Bob! I keep tellin' you the same thing "Too much right hand!"
You need to get in touch with your feminine side and use a bit more finesse..
Calm it down young man!
If this wasn't forum about motorcycles I would have guessed you were quoting these lines from a movie some guys here aren't old enough to watch  :P

Quote from: valentinik46 on June 23, 2014, 11:11:34 AM
Ok everyone this is a funny video i uploaded in the alpha era before beta,with 250 aprilia no wheelie help,enjoy  ;D
Thats the first stuntvideo of GPbikes I have seen, I am missing the stoppies and big jumps a bit  ;D... nice video.

@BOBR6  Have you tried sliding with the new Beta5?, is there any difference?

BOBR6 84

June 23, 2014, 01:33:43 PM #59 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 01:38:12 PM by BOBR6 84
Haaaahahahaha  ;)

Beta5.. No I havnt really tried yet on beta5. Iv only played about an hour since release.. I have had some really good powerslides but it grips up easier and violently throws me from the bike lol
Il put more time in and see where I get.. I think its looking good all in all.

Not sure when though.. I have a biiig problem! Racing this weekend and my bike will not start!!!  Checking everything..
I fear its the valve but havnt got to that yet.. Tonight, carbs off, spark plugs out etc etc