• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

World Racing Series beta5

Started by PiBoSo, June 25, 2014, 09:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

janaucarre

RiccoChicco

Alby46

good good :)
i would like to see some modding , anyone? :)
i know i could do it on my own, but i'm still learning
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

sam19

what kind of modding are you thinking about? GPbikes seems to be getting the most attention from pibosos because there are so many people using it, maybe there are just not enough people using wrs ?

sam

RiccoChicco

Mods are probably the best way to advertise a game (and it's even more true for racing games). If we see 2-3 mods (I mean cars, not tracks) maybe the number of players will grow a bit and will help to see new mods.

sam19

i think this does need more cars, there seems to be loads of bikes being made but not so many cars, i know that there has been a few WIP but i think we do need more vehicles.

now i cant model something like that, the best i have done is followed a step by step pdf to build a camaro in solidowrks but it has no interior and it all surfaces not solid, i could export it as an stl s out can be imported into 3dsmax if someone wanted to have a go at doing the interior and putting it into the game

sam

RiccoChicco

Forgot Solidworks  ;D

When I started 3D for GPB I was thinking that my Solidworks skills would help. Not at all! Solidworks is only for engineering, not for "artistic" 3D like GPB. It's two complitely different ways to think about 3D modelling, so you can't decently model something for GPB with this kind of program even if you export it for 3DSMax.

I'll try to finish the DS3 ASAP to see if mods change something in term of online population :P

sam19

ok cool, i have modelled a couple of engines for KRP in solid works and they have worked great

sam

dibu

Thank you very much PiBoSo :)

I just drove a few laps at Victoria (F3000, F2000). Here my first impression but still not meaningful, I've to test more. 
F3000: rear end is quite loose  in slow corners, good in fast corners, much wheelspin.
F2000: no problems, very easy to drive

The servers at the stats page show the same problem like GPB in the beginning: Length ~11000, no weather, ...

PiBoSo

Quote from: dibu on June 25, 2014, 05:15:29 PM
The servers at the stats page show the same problem like GPB in the beginning: Length ~11000, no weather, ...

Thank you. Fixed.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

oppolo

janaucarre

oppolo

yes it was but false alarm sorry, restarting the game solved

johnny walker

PiBoSo,

Can you elaborate a bit on the physics? the difference with the other sims? new to the forum.

thanks.

JW.