• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:03:58 PM

FFB

Started by oppolo, December 17, 2013, 08:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oppolo

I know many of you play with gamepad so you can't have my problems that I play with G25

- I go on track and the wheel shake if gear is in neutral, soon I put the first or 2nd gear shake disappear and the FFB is lost, on track there is any centering force (real bikes have) and the fake effect of FFB disturb in a bad way my driving

- on track I change size textures for having back settings of my profiler, now I have a centering force and I can drive, even if maybe the movement side to side is too slow especially driving the 125, but I have to test better this point also with others bikes

my setting in the profile is 90 degrees of rotation, in game the only aids are both automatic rider lean, direct lean is enable

PiBoSo

Is force feedback worse than Beta3?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

oppolo

December 17, 2013, 11:32:50 PM #2 Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 11:36:16 PM by oppolo
sorry, I dont' remember well and I have deleted beta3, anyway I always made that trick for having centering force.

the disturb when leaning from side by side could be caused by my high settings of FFB forces, but this doesn't happen after doing that trick

is it possible to have a slide for "linearity" like in krp and wrs? maybe this could help for having a centering force?