• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:16:51 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

lol  ;D ok thanks..

how do i..... just kidding  :)

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on August 07, 2014, 08:23:22 PM
lol  ;D ok thanks..

how do i..... just kidding  :)
IT"S IN THE ARCHIVE !! THE BLOODY MANUAL IS IN THE FREAKIN' ARCHIVE !!

Oh, you found it ... nevermind.  ;D  ;D  ;D

MaX.

P.S.
BTW: does it do what you want or at least something close ?

BOBR6 84

hang on.. iv downloaded this before, it was fine! i open the pdf file this time its just a load of jibberish like the matrix lol??

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on August 07, 2014, 08:47:07 PM
hang on.. iv downloaded this before, it was fine! i open the pdf file this time its just a load of jibberish like the matrix lol??
Uh ? I just tried, the pdf works fine for me. Re-download ?

MaX.

BOBR6 84

same again! all works fine in game.. just cant read or change anything when i open the file

BOBR6 84

WTF!!! adobe reader was uninstalled.....  ::) :(

sorted now thanks..

BOBR6 84

and yes.. caps lock gives me everything i need thanks very much! nice work

Hawk

Lol.... This is funny...... Talk about a "Comedy of errors!". It's like watching "Laural and Hardy"! Hehe

Hope Max has a stiff drink at his side...... Just count to ten Max. LOL ;D ;D

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

haaahahaha  ;D my housemate wont help me.. tells me to go away lol he knows how bad i am with computers..  ::)

i really should make an effort to learn some stuff..  :-[

so yeah.. you might aswell buy a barrell of whiskey  :P

learnt alot just from playing gpbikes! looooong way to go yet though   :-\

janaucarre

To open a PDF Put your file in firefox:)

JamoZ

Quote from: HornetMaX on August 07, 2014, 07:28:31 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on August 07, 2014, 05:46:03 PM
yes!  :) i know the whole MaxHud is very usefull but i dont like too much on the screen..

i dont mean the original speedometer..

OK, I'll go JamoZ style for once :)

You can switch ON/OFF each "part" (widget) of the MaxHUD.

MaX.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on August 07, 2014, 09:26:07 PM
Hope Max has a stiff drink at his side...... Just count to ten Max. LOL ;D ;D
Better counting to 10 before the drink than after it ...

@BOBR6: don't worry, you're very far from the worst I've ever had in terms of questions or requests.
Once somebody told me that it would be good to make a manual for the plugin ... I think it is fair to assume he didn't read the actual manual before requesting that.

But the absolute worst, the real number 1, is a guy who asked me something, I pointed him to the manual and he said: I've seen it, it's too long, so I'm asking you cause it's quicker for me. Epic.

Really, as soon as you publish something you're in for a lot of fun  :D

MaX.

Klax75

August 21, 2014, 11:47:08 AM #87 Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 11:51:24 AM by Klax75
Would it be possible to make a lap sector counter similar to the iRacing.com one on the top middle of the screen? When doing better then your previous lap sectors, it will grow green telling you minus how much time. If your going slower then your previous lap sectors it grows red plus how much time you lost?

Very easy to see out of your peripheral vision and look at while not having to read it when practicing it.

Lap Sector Time Counter:

http://www.youtube.com/v/odLDNH7BvxY

HornetMaX

Hi Klax,
it looks kinda nice. I may want to try something similar (as soon as I can, i.e. not before 3 weeks or so).
If you don't hear anything from me in a while, ping me again on this.

MaX.

P.S.
Wait .... what do I see at 0:23s ? Is that a .... ghost ? In a simulator ?  :P

P.P.S.
29 FPS ?!  :o

Klax75

Will do.

Yeah I still had "Reference Car" on when doing practice laps. Reference car is just for you of your previous lap or sector depending. If your close to the previous lap it will display the reference car the how time. If not it will just display it per sector.

They also have a "Ghost" feature, when you can join as a spectator in a session, in practice, qualifying, or a race. Then enter car and race on the track. The other competitors can't see your car at all. But you can drive on track, and see how you compare with out messing anyone up. Your lap times don't count as being in the race.