• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Skeet skeet Brno 1000cc race

Started by Stout Johnson, August 12, 2014, 08:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stout Johnson

August 12, 2014, 08:38:58 PM Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:43:00 PM by Stout Johnson
    GPBikes Beta5b

I see many people trying to connect - and they fail. Please everybody make sure you have the right track version (no dynamic surface) - otherwise there will be a data mismatch!
       >>> Brno GP_NDS <<<         

Race Event

• Sunday 17 Augustus 2014
    • 20:00 UK GMT (21:00 CEST)
    • max. 12 players
    • Class: GP1000
    • Bikes: Bikemod 1.9.5
    • Helmets: AGV Pista GP, Arai RX-7 GP, Bell, Shark Race-R Pro, Shark RS2, Shoei X-Spirit I, Shoei X-Spirit II, Suomy, X-Lite
    • Track: Brno GP - no dynamic surface
         >>> Brno GP_NDS <<<         

Race Setup

• onboard view only
      • Conditions dry
      • Limited Tire sets
      • Practice 15 minutes
      • Qualifying 15 minutes
      • Sighting lap
      • Warmup lap
      • Race 14 laps (60% race distance)

Help

How to start?
      Remember to set Help to ON, in order to see the red arrow or flags.
      You can find this option under Settings -> Misc -> Track

Riders

• Stout Johnson
      • Warlock
      • PeterV
      • Desteban
      • janaucarre
      • Rodrigo Garcia
      • vin97
      • LOOPATELI
      • matty0l215
      • malve

Rules
      Drivers that have signed up and dont appear on the race day, without giving a 24 hour notice will be excluded from any future events i organize.
      (any unforeseen circumstances like no interconnection, family matters, will not be counted towards this rule)
      Its seems only fair to do it this way because you take a spot on the grid which could have been taken by another driver who can make the race.

No Chat during Qualifying and the Race.
      You can find this option under Settings -> Misc -> Track

• Skeet skeet server is up, so you can practice, Vote system enabled, so you can skip sessions if need be.

• Post here to say you're in for the race, if so i will put you're name in the list of 12. Full=Full

• Racing class is GP1000cc.

• Any liveries that you want too use and are not already available in the community, post a link in here.
    [/list]
        -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

PeterV

Desteban

I really would like to participate but I am not sure if I will be able to.
    I injured my hand last sunday and can't hold a controller right now, but with a bit of luck I can till next sunday  8)
    So if possible I would like to join, if I am still not able to hold a controller at saturday I will resign and make place for somebody else.

janaucarre

Hi, i'm in.
    I will make a skin like mine for 500cc:)
    I will upload it as soon as possible.

janaucarre

Oups, i forget to tell you this for the track link:

Rodrigovis

Hawk

Hi Stout.

Just thought I'd let you know that the track download link isn't working.

Hawk.

Vini

Stout Johnson

Quote from: Desteban on August 12, 2014, 09:16:52 PM
    I really would like to participate but I am not sure if I will be able to.
    I injured my hand last sunday and can't hold a controller right now, but with a bit of luck I can till next sunday  8)
    So if possible I would like to join, if I am still not able to hold a controller at saturday I will resign and make place for somebody else.

Sorry to read that you injured your hand. Normally this is where the joke concerning excessive fapping would be inserted - but I know in your case, it is a tad bit more likely it happened while racing. Hope it wasn't too bad for you and your bike.

If you can participate - nice. If not - no worries, I plan to do these kind of events regularly ;)

janaucarre

Desteban

Quote from: Stout Johnson on August 13, 2014, 07:29:28 AM
    Sorry to read that you injured your hand. Normally this is where the joke concerning excessive fapping would be inserted - but I know in your case, it is a tad bit more likely it happened while racing. Hope it wasn't too bad for you and your bike.

If you can participate - nice. If not - no worries, I plan to do these kind of events regularly ;)

Don't worry it was my left hand so excessive fapping is def. not the case  :P
    Hit the gravel in Assen, my bike didn't leave as healty as I did but it will be ready for the next race.
    My hand is just a little swollen I think in a week or 2 I ll be able to ride again  8)

This is like the first event in a while where I have time to participate just like peter's 2 stroke race and now I have a swollen hand. :'(
    Once winter starts I'll be playing more regulary  ;D

LOOPATELI

matty0l215

August 13, 2014, 01:18:27 PM #12 Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 04:17:14 PM by matty0l215
    If i can get my online working :S I'm in

Edit- Online is now working, so I'm definitely in  :D
    For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Stout Johnson

Quote from: matty0l215 on August 13, 2014, 01:18:27 PM
    If i can get my online working :S I'm in

Edit- Online is now working, so I'm definitely in  :D

cool!

Stout Johnson

Quote from: Desteban on August 13, 2014, 09:47:19 AM
    Hit the gravel in Assen, my bike didn't leave as healty as I did but it will be ready for the next race.
    My hand is just a little swollen I think in a week or 2 I ll be able to ride again  8)

This is like the first event in a while where I have time to participate just like peter's 2 stroke race and now I have a swollen hand. :'(
    Once winter starts I'll be playing more regulary  ;D

Well good to hear that your crash wasn't too bad. Concerning our race, I'd say a little handicap on your left hand (I assume it's your hand for braking in GPB) won't hurt that much - so at least we stand a chance against you :P Also it's like irl - you just don't stop racing only because it hurts :P be a man and race with us :D