• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:06:45 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes beta5b

Started by PiBoSo, June 23, 2014, 01:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hygroovy

This will fix the bikes being half sunk in the ground.

QuoteI looked through the folders the bikes with the problems didn't have a stand.cfg.

Just download this and drop it in all the bikes that don't have it.
https://mega.co.nz/#!VZ4ViKSD!hHLo2xCh9ySYki2Y-enAo6tv7tTzb3ZmF6zkiEFwNyY

This didnt work for me. And none of my bike folders have a stand.cfg

janaucarre

in this case, your are the only one, there is no solution.

PeterV

Quote from: hygroovy on July 26, 2014, 09:50:10 AM
This will fix the bikes being half sunk in the ground.

I looked through the folders the bikes with the problems didn't have a stand.cfg.
This didnt work for me. And none of my bike folders have a stand.cfg

I think you said it yourself....Every bike needs to have a stand.cfg.
Just copy stand.cfg to a bike folder, for example: DucatiGP12\stand.cfg
Do this for every bike that is not containing a stand.cfg

hygroovy

July 27, 2014, 08:09:01 PM #213 Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 08:53:32 PM by hygroovy
I probably should have been clearer. I tried adding in the stand.cfg file from the download link to a couple of the bikes. It didn't seem to make any difference.

When I open stand.cfg with a text editor, all it contains is "height = 0.33". Is that all it should contain?

When Klax75 said "I looked through the folders the bikes with the problems didn't have a stand.cfg. " it seemed to be implied that some of them did contain it. Which was why I said that none of my bike folders contained it.

PeterV

well thats weird then, i added the stand.cfg to all 1000cc bikes and they are working fine for me.
And yes 0.33 is the only entry.

hygroovy

This may be my mistake. I just copied all the bikes and tracks over from my beta4 install. But I've noticed there are differences if I do a fresh download, so I'm going to try that for all of them and see how I go.

Should I be re-downloading all the tracks too?

Kerazo

PeterV

Quote from: hygroovy on July 27, 2014, 10:58:50 PM
This may be my mistake. I just copied all the bikes and tracks over from my beta4 install. But I've noticed there are differences if I do a fresh download, so I'm going to try that for all of them and see how I go.

Never ever copy stuff from an old beta to a newer beta version. Always do a clean install.

doubledragoncc

July 29, 2014, 10:52:05 AM #218 Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:14:54 AM by doubledragoncc
I tried it too but not all bikes work only got 22 to work? Tried with height=0.33 and still wont work on all bikes. I also could not get other helmets to work?

Besides these point I love the 5, great work Piboso and all the modders who help make this the best sim in the world.
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

yoshimura

Problem already written on the subject, brake, too direct, positive locking, manual or automatic, in curves, no possible dosage.Thanks.

Boerenlater

September 05, 2014, 11:45:27 AM #220 Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 12:40:53 PM by Boerenlater
So I havent touched this for at least 2 years.
How is the state of the game?

(also my forum account didnt excist anymore hmm)
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Warlock

Quote from: Boerenlater on September 05, 2014, 11:45:27 AM
So I havent touched this for at least 2 years.
How is the state of the game?

The state is beta 5   ;D

janaucarre

Your account doesn't exist anymore perhaps because it's a new forum ;)