• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:30:22 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Track Release]Sendai Hi-land Raceway

Started by Yohji, September 16, 2014, 10:37:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yohji

September 16, 2014, 10:37:17 AM Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 10:47:30 AM by Yohji
Hi GP Bikers

Sendai Hi-land Raceway (仙台 ハイランド レースウェイ) release.(already announced in "media" topic)

Sendai Hi-land locate japan miyagi prefecture

11th march 2011, The Tohoku earthquake hit this circuit... circuit to receive critical damage (picture in this site http://mavericks.exblog.jp/21789178/)

(and in April 2012. circuit to receive storm damege too)

but, circuit revived with the help of many people.

circuit hold many racing event.

but, Unfortunately, Sendai hi-land raceway closed 15th september 2014....(so,its yesterday)According to a story I heard, this space will mega solar place.

Sendai hi-land raceway stay alive in virtual.

Sendai hi-land raceway 3d modeled by my friend Soramame (He relaesed some rFactor tracks. he's site http://soramame-track-builder.blogspot.jp/)

I converted and some modified with he's permission.

this track have "Hyper mesh"

DL Link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8z1c8mntGtLSTRLMFVRY1pFT3c/edit?usp=sharing
http://gpbikesjapan.tumblr.com/post/97639605538/sendai-hi-land-raceway

Let's Enjoy Riding!

9/21 V1.01
DS & NDS ver tracks (NDS for online)

DL link update

Alby46

Sad story but this track will help keep it alive. Good job
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

yoshimura

JJS209

nice track, thank you. server is online for today.

matty0l215

Very nice track.  ;D Great riding on the 600's
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Abigor

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Klax75

Very nice track surface, no wobbles or shutters from the front end of the bike at all for me.

Hawk

Thank you Yohji .... Nice job mate!  ;) 8)

I noticed when I put your track into "TrackED" that the track surface hasn't got a Dynamic Surface generated..... Is it okay if I rename the track and files according to the GPBikes Track database track naming convention, ie: Sendia Hi-Land Raceway_NDS, (Short track name of "Sendia_NDS") for this version and if I may, I'll also put it through "TrackED" again and do a version with the Dynamic surface generated ready hopefully for when the core.exe crash issues have been sorted out in a future beta of GPBikes.

I'll then be able to proceed to put your track into the GPBikes Track Databases.

Thank you Yohji.  ;)

Hawk.

Yohji

Quote from: Hawk_UK on September 16, 2014, 04:54:00 PM

I noticed when I put your track into "TrackED" that the track surface hasn't got a Dynamic Surface generated..... Is it okay if I rename the track and files according to the GPBikes Track database track naming convention, ie: Sendia Hi-Land Raceway_NDS, (Short track name of "Sendia_NDS") for this version and if I may, I'll also put it through "TrackED" again and do a version with the Dynamic surface generated ready hopefully for when the core.exe crash issues have been sorted out in a future beta of GPBikes.

I'll then be able to proceed to put your track into the GPBikes Track Databases.

Thank you Yohji.  ;)

Hawk.

ah... it's mean surface/generate ? (sry for Comprehension is low.  I aint native english speaker)

sorry I forgot it.

I'll make it & NDS ver track. thanks Hawk for told it to me.

Hawk

Quote from: Yohji on September 17, 2014, 01:43:04 AM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on September 16, 2014, 04:54:00 PM

Thank you Yohji.  ;)

Hawk.

ah... it's mean surface/generate ? (sry for Comprehension is low.  I aint native english speaker)

sorry I forgot it.

I'll make it & NDS ver track. thanks Hawk for told it to me.

Thanks Yohji... No Problem. I've sent you a PM to try and explain better.  ;)

Hawk.

Yohji

PeterV