• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:06:18 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[Special Event] Aprilia 250 @ A1 Ring

Started by ALEale, September 01, 2014, 01:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

Fuck race already started, I think it was at 10PM for me :( so sorry guys

PeterV

September 17, 2014, 08:10:42 PM #76 Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 08:18:43 PM by PeterV
the event was nice guys ty very much.

I quit the race because i fell on the s/f straight, and i was lying there for 2 laps or so could not reset on to track due to the traffic passing.
This needs to be fixed, how i dont know, but it completely takes away the fun of it all, very frustrating.

matty0l215

Same for me, i went from close to 3rd to last in one corner... Then I blew my engine  :(
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

_oDi_

I was out of practice and I have made ​​many mistake  :-X, and then I ran out of fuel ...( lol )  ;D

thanks to all, see you at the next race :)

ALEale

lot of falls for me but nice to see all seems gone good...

next week we will do another race with WSS600! STAY TUNED!!!

Toomes1

Got up to third felt confident then engine packs up... Happy days... Not.
No, very good race gentlemen and thanks to italia for the event.
See you at the next one.

Hawk

Watched it all and the event streamed beautifully all the way through.... Well done Furious! Hope you will live stream more events in future.... Nice job indeed mate!  ;D

Well done to the winner Animatek... Very nice race... rode very smoothly and only had maybe a couple of falls? But you were very consistent with your lap times, so nice one mate!

Hawk.

Desteban

September 17, 2014, 08:26:46 PM #82 Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 08:28:17 PM by Desteban
One of my laps didn't count, don't know what i made wrong? Went from second to 8th within one lap. Pulled through to 5th or 4th with my pace but I am sure I could have done better if the lap counted.  :-\

And for a that long race I think I only had 2 or 3 crashes :D

But the event was fun and a bunch of thanks to the hosts!

BOBR6 84

Quote from: ALEale on September 17, 2014, 08:22:19 PM
lot of falls for me but nice to see all seems gone good...

IN!!! lol  8)

If im not at work..

Wss is awesome!

Nice to see the event went well  ;)

matty0l215

Quote from: ALEale on September 17, 2014, 08:22:19 PM

Im in, Sign me up! Bloody 2 stokes blowing up at the first downshift :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on September 17, 2014, 07:32:34 PM
Hey guys.....

Just tried it again using the Chrome browser instead of IE, and everything is good now... Streaming beautifully!!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Browsing rule #1: IE = no go :)

Quote from: PeterV on September 17, 2014, 08:10:42 PM
I quit the race because i fell on the s/f straight, and i was lying there for 2 laps or so could not reset on to track due to the traffic passing.
This needs to be fixed, how i dont know, but it completely takes away the fun of it all, very frustrating.

A long time ago, I said this was to become very very annoying.
In real life, if you fall (and assuming you can continue the race) you can get back on track whenever you think it's good: you don't have to wait for a marshall with a green flag before being allowed to go back on track. It's your responsibility to get back on track in a safe manner.

Quote from: Desteban on September 17, 2014, 08:26:46 PM
One of my laps didn't count, don't know what i made wrong?

If you haven't cut a checkpoint, you did nothing wrong: it's just a bug we've seen plenty of times.
But if somebody has the race results (export, all the files) and the replay, the final classification can be adjusted to make your lap count.
I did this plenty of time in the italian championship.

MaX.

ghostchild

Quote from: PeterV on September 17, 2014, 08:10:42 PM
the event was nice guys ty very much.

Same for me, from 3rd to last in one corner.... then 2-3 stupid crashes, but it was a nice race!  :D
Thank you and see you next race! :)

ALEale

September 18, 2014, 08:17:13 AM #87 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 08:18:52 AM by ALEale
NEXT RACE HERE

TOPIC LOCKED