• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:25:49 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Skeet skeet Aragon 1000cc race

Started by Stout Johnson, September 28, 2014, 11:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r1rossi

So i got in, was talking in chat , then went for qual, it said service disconnected... I waited.

Backed out and see hte race started somewhere else on the list....

:( i had no idea to back out!.

Hope the race is good guys, was excited to race ;( Took work off early .

matty0l215

October 06, 2014, 07:46:29 PM #76 Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 08:55:43 PM by WALKEN
(Please don't be disrespectful) 
Got a bloody jump start when I put the bike in gear  :'( :'(
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Klax75

I had two times my bike road on without me, one lap ended up being 3 minutes another 5 since I can't reset the bike until it slows down enough.

I had several low slides, but come to think of it this was a Dynamic Surface so that could be it. Race was to short to for racing rubbing to appear, and I didn't notice any marbles on track.

Over all I had fun, wish I'd stop crashing so much during the race. During practice I was stringing lap after lap together. Doing the race I was having a hard time, without sliding out.

matty0l215

Quote from: Klax75 on October 06, 2014, 08:08:46 PM
I had two times my bike road on without me, one lap ended up being 3 minutes another 5 since I can't reset the bike until it slows down enough.

I had several low slides, but come to think of it this was a Dynamic Surface so that could be it. Race was to short to for racing rubbing to appear, and I didn't notice any marbles on track.

Over all I had fun, wish I'd stop crashing so much during the race. During practice I was stringing lap after lap together. Doing the race I was having a hard time, without sliding out.

Whenever I ride on the DS tracks they seem slippery, pain in the arse if you want to get a couple of laps in.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

Lol ghostrider is mega frustrating..
The bike on its own can do a full lap of macau quicker than me lol

PeterV

Started oke following Nuovaic, thought this could be a nice race but.....
then the falling starts again damned, i need to get that under control.

Grats to the podium finishers, Desteban m8 youre flying, like Stout and Warlock are on that track.

I think all flags where not working on Aragon DS, i did not see any, white,green yellow, or finishflag.

Up to the next !!!

Klax75

Quote from: PeterV on October 06, 2014, 08:16:00 PM
Started oke following Nuovaic, thought this could be a nice race but.....
then the falling starts again damned, i need to get that under control.

Grats to the podium finishers, Desteban m8 youre flying, like Stout and Warlock are on that track.

I think all flags where not working on Aragon DS, i did not see any, white,green yellow, or finishflag.

Up to the next !!!

I saw some flags but they popped on the screen really fast. The blue flag was shown I'll look back I can't even see the person or they are half a track behind me. So I end up slowing down since I can't tell where they blue flag is going to come in to play.

Klax75

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 06, 2014, 08:14:20 PM
Lol ghostrider is mega frustrating..
The bike on its own can do a full lap of macau quicker than me lol

I like that track, just the one hair pin to, had a bumb in it, as it goes down to the right. I can't seem to master that in DST. All the other turns I can do fine. :/

Desteban

Was a fun race, had a good pace and contrary to the others I had huge amounts of grip. Could have gonne a lot faster but I was too scared to crash :D

I am very sorry for r1rossi and matty0l215, the worst is if you train for an event and can't even participate.

Thanks to Stout of course for making this event!
Though this maybe my last for a while. I'll try to join some other events as wildcard, but for now I am going to be busy with Unitversity...

Klax75

Quote from: Desteban on October 06, 2014, 08:32:38 PM
Was a fun race, had a good pace and contrary to the others I had huge amounts of grip. Could have gonne a lot faster but I was too scared to crash :D

I am very sorry for r1rossi and matty0l215, the worst is if you train for an event and can't even participate.

Thanks to Stout of course for making this event!
Though this maybe my last for a while. I'll try to join some other events as wildcard, but for now I am going to be busy with Unitversity...

Desteban when we touched I was horrified that I might knock you off. Since you were running at a good pace and it was under a blue flag. But luckly I got knocked off instead. :)

Warlock

Great race Desteban , congrats  ;)

I had a fun battle with Stout first laps, but then had a bunch of WTF crashes, no way.

Hope beta6 make us happy fixing those weird things.

Sorry for matty who couldn't even start.

Desteban

Quote from: Klax75 on October 06, 2014, 08:42:01 PM
Desteban when we touched I was horrified that I might knock you off. Since you were running at a good pace and it was under a blue flag. But luckly I got knocked off instead. :)

Oh yeah totally sorry Klax, didn't want to knock you off. Totally my fault, but I was also glad I didn't get knocked off :D
But I was very sorry for you since your bike kept on running.

Klax75

Its Ok I was last anyway. I just didn't want to mess up a fast guy races. :)

r1rossi

I rarely crash in races ... I wish i could of stayed and played.

Stout, thanks for hoisting , I wish I could of been told or known to leave when it say server disconnected.

Either way, hope you guys had fun.

Ryan