• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:23:50 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastFreddy

Quote from: Yohji on October 03, 2014, 12:39:23 PM
Quote from: yoshimura on October 03, 2014, 11:03:31 AM
Yohji,you can do the physical of Kawasaki KX450F? :D

I checked KX450F's file... some parameter is incorrect, I tried fix it but I didin't
because More than anything graphic model position incorrect. this front suspension model haven't corecct center axis (we Can't edit EDF file,,,)

a little 'disrespectful to the author. Try to get the bike from scratch, as well as the moto2 (are not the WSS? ???)

yoshimura

Thanks Yohji,for your interest  :-\ , keep going your work.

Yohji

Quote from: FastFreddy on October 03, 2014, 12:47:17 PM

I checked KX450F's file... some parameter is incorrect, I tried fix it but I didin't
because More than anything graphic model position incorrect. this front suspension model haven't corecct center axis (we Can't edit EDF file,,,)

a little 'disrespectful to the author. Try to get the bike from scratch, as well as the moto2 (are not the WSS? ???)

yes, you're right. I little disrespectful. perhaps, that geometry is temporary.

and I can't make 3D graphics model, cause I use nearly bike's model to test physics. so I didn't publish it in forum.

HornetMaX

October 03, 2014, 02:30:49 PM #153 Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 02:44:27 PM by HornetMaX
Quote from: FastFreddy on October 03, 2014, 12:47:17 PM

?!?!  :o

He just said the values do not look right and the 3d has something wrong. Where is this disrespectful ?

EDIT: doh, I see now, but your quote is misleading ... you're complaining about the fact yohji is using a 600WSS model to tes this own moto2 physics ... Not a big deal in my opinion, he's only testing now so ...

MaX.

BOBR6 84

Any suggestions for a video? Bike, track, onboard, 3rd person?
Difficult to decide which track to rip around being so many lol

FastFreddy

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 07, 2014, 03:06:26 AM
Any suggestions for a video? Bike, track, onboard, 3rd person?
Difficult to decide which track to rip around being so many lol

I'd love to see a nice ride with any bike on Donington! (but onboard)

BOBR6 84

il give it a go.. one of my favorite tracks but this version is tricky haha

Hawk

Love Donington myself, but the current track version is in serious need of a rebuild.  :)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

Yeah couple of nasty bumps! Done some laps, its coming together but theres a couple of spots where im not in control which is frustrating! Bit hit or miss on some sectors with the surface..

I think a track surface like mallory 1978 would suit it perfect!
Or maybe beta6 will be better at soaking up the different surfaces who knows?

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 07, 2014, 07:52:02 PM
Yeah couple of nasty bumps! Done some laps, its coming together but theres a couple of spots where im not in control which is frustrating! Bit hit or miss on some sectors with the surface..

I think a track surface like mallory 1978 would suit it perfect!
Or maybe beta6 will be better at soaking up the different surfaces who knows?

I agree. Also I think the width of the track looks way-out to me(too narrow). It just doesn't seem as wide as it was when I used to ride there?

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

Yeah should be a bit wider.. Feels tight going into redgate.. New chicane would suit GPB better too.. Nice and wide an open. 600 is ok but I cant get the 1000s around this version well at all..

Gzehoo

My first video with 500cc bike.

BTW. My best lap with Yamaha YZR500 was better than with 1000cc bike... :P

https://www.youtube.com/v/iM4Kydg5ygQ

BOBR6 84

Gzehoo.. Your rear tyre will not last race distance lol!!  :D

Yohji

Klax75

First video originally posted in My Adventures with DST thread.

After watching some Isle of Man video's and the Road Documentary, I decided to try Ulster GP again with DST. :)

DST Yamaha M1 Ulster GP Helmet View:
http://www.youtube.com/v/iUpOJDiDxh8

DST Honda RCV213 Ulster GP 4:21 Lap:
http://www.youtube.com/v/JI5eYdG1hOs

Second video I did earlier this evening. Wish it was helmet view. :( I recorded it during a replay hoping GP Bikes wouldn't Core during replay recording.  lol Was able to go 24 seconds faster.